2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I might go to the other Nike Store to see if they have dunks

I have a feeling they won't

I would buy several pairs of Disposables for $30

My first pairs of Stefan Janoski came in, glad I stayed TTS really light shoe.

lol i wish i would've copped the send help 2s when they were dumb cheap.

i kinda get the same feeling for the disposables.

i guess mainly 2015 has been a huge underwhelming breath for dunks smh.

2014 really spoiled me

Yeah, they can't all be Lance mountains, but hey, at least he's on the insole of these!

HaPpy BiRtHdAy @osyrhiz!

today....

happy bday @osyrhiz ...keep rockin that fire
HBD CyDiddy

Happy Birthday @osyrhiz
HBD 2 da outlet gawd @osyrhiz
@osyrhiz the real OG, HBD
smokin.gif

Happy Birthday Cyress!
Time to bring out your Mug!

Happy birthday @osyrhiz!!! Enjoy your day my dude!
Thanks fellas

#Grateful...

Hey all - first off, happy birthday, osyrhiz osyrhiz !

Second, quick sizing question for those w/ Lux's: I own zero dunks, but want the black Lux's. I tried on 9.5 De La hi's today and they fit great, which is odd since I usually wear a 10 in Nike -I suppose Dunks generally fit .5 big?.

Anyway, do the Lux's fit like other Dunk hi's, or are they even bigger because of the leather lining?

Also, not to be a pest, but do the CMFTs fit the same, too, or do the zoom insoles make them tighter? Might grab the black denim or croc skin/suede CMFTs soon, too.

Thanks a lot!

Hey all - first off, happy birthday, @osyrhiz!

Second, quick sizing question for those w/ Lux's: I own zero dunks, but want the black Lux's. I tried on 9.5 De La hi's today and they fit great, which is odd since I usually wear a 10 in Nike -I suppose Dunks generally fit .5 big?.

Anyway, do the Lux's fit like other Dunk hi's, or are they even bigger because of the leather lining?

Also, not to be a pest, but do the CMFTs fit the same, too, or do the zoom insoles make them tighter? Might grab the black denim or croc skin/suede CMFTs soon, too.

Thanks a lot!
I wear 9.5 in dunk highs all across the board. I wear 9.5 in SB highs and actually own the Black Lux and "Croc Hunter" CMFTs so I'd say they all run same. Wearing them loose or tight might also help if you need to break them in first but I've been fine with 9.5 in all dunk high styles from the get go.

lol i wish i would've copped the send help 2s when they were dumb cheap.

i kinda get the same feeling for the disposables.

i guess mainly 2015 has been a huge underwhelming breath for dunks smh.

2014 really spoiled me
Terrible year for sb's 

I scooped the dls low's and Tokyo's but the rest have been meh

I could see how people liked the concept's but not my thing, almost pulled the trigger on the Blue Ox's because of the minneapolis connection but I didn't love those either. Hoping 16 is more like last year.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks! I find it funny that I can wear 9.5s in Dunks and Lunar Flyknits, but I have to get 10.5s in AM1s and 11s in Lebrons. Nike's sizing is almost as bad as Asics'.

Terrible year for sb's 

I scooped the dls low's and Tokyo's but the rest have been meh

I could see how people liked the concept's but not my thing, almost pulled the trigger on the Blue Ox's because of the minneapolis connection but I didn't love those either. Hoping 16 is more like last year.
How do the Tokyo's fit? I usually wear a 9.5(TTS) or 10. Should I get a 10 or 9.5?

Back
Top Bottom