2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are the salmons a Japan release or collab/connection? I know they have Salmon festivals there around this time of year or so. 

Salmon toes are looking nice in that pic. This year has been a letdown but it has deff been the year of the lows

I hate trying to sell stuff (I rarely do)

had two people flake on me today

Lucky for them I didn't go out of my way

Stopped by a consignment shop (that I hate) but they had both DLS highs for decent prices, but in an 11 which I can probably do in the old pair, but they were more worn than I'd like for that price

Kinda makes me want to find a decent pair now

decent price for lightly worn DLS high in 11.5? I honestly have no idea what they go for (the shop had them for $200)

Stopped by a consignment shop (that I hate) but they had both DLS highs for decent prices, but in an 11 which I can probably do in the old pair, but they were more worn than I'd like for that price

decent price for lightly worn DLS high in 11.5? I honestly have no idea what they go for (the shop had them for $200)

High 2s most likely.

de la soul hi?

Back
Top Bottom