2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Surprised they're not saying Gucci 2 or ungucci or some stupid nickname.
laugh.gif
it's still early

As a kid who grew up in arcades (RIP), I just got hit with some gnarly nostalgia.  TMNT (Not in time, the OG), MKII, Tekken, The Simpsons, The Avengers, The Punisher, Final Fight...  So many good memories.

As a kid who grew up in arcades (RIP), I just got hit with some gnarly nostalgia.  TMNT (Not in time, the OG), MKII, Tekken, The Simpsons, The Avengers, The Punisher, Final Fight...  So many good memories.

Same here...
Badlands
Super sprint
Basket Brawl
Shinobi
Ivan Stewart's Super Off Road

I too was a quarter pumper.

We still on the arcade talk? I heart you guys.. :smokin

Street Fighter 2, Cruisin' USA, Primal Rage, NBA Jam, MK1 ( I still vividly remember the first time I saw Sub rip a dudes melon off :smokin )

We still on the arcade talk? I heart you guys..
smokin.gif

Street Fighter 2, Cruisin' USA, Primal Rage, NBA Jam, MK1 ( I still vividly remember the first time I saw Sub rip a dudes melon off
smokin.gif
)
I remember being on the bus and hearing some kid talk about the game.  I thought he was making it up.  "Yo there's ninjas and you can rip people's heads off!"  

My imagination ran wild with MK rumors. Someone said Kano rips out your heart...then throws it at you. Then Goro comes out...sometimes kids exaggerated way too much lol

720 every Saturday at golf land arcade. I used to work at bullwinkles--paperboy, rolling thunder and sprint. Then at my 7-11 there was a wwf game.
My dad worked at Atari so we had a millipede cocktail game. Man that was great.

Rolling Thunder..... Love that game

We had an arcade in the 80's so I was spoiled

Was at my local Nike Factory store and pickup a bunch of $3 SB socks and I fianlly asked why they NEVER get dunks..... well their focus is running (I guess I can understand) but they can order in whatever I need (well ship it to my house) I didn't ask but I'm guessing that doesn't include hash wall items

Back
Top Bottom