2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got email from CCS. Use "REVERT" for 20% $75 purchase

No idea what they have in stock, don't have time to sort through site right now sorry.

Nike Factory Store in Paramus NJ has Fast Times for $32: 201-843-0932

Last edited:
I called and got the run around. I think they have them they're just incompetent. If you really want them Id call and ask for a manager off the bat. I'm at the gym now and not putting that effort in, I already have 3 pairs :lol:

See that worries me. I'm afraid the only dope concepts with dope execuition are only gonna come from collabs. This year I have only picked up 2 dunks: Blue ox and Paper bags. Three if you wanna count the 510s but that was released in 2014 and I also have the Passport blazers. Heck, I can't even wear the 510s because they are too tight and for sure let them go.

Im guessing that I am only picking up releases I missed out years ago and only one sneaker has appealed to me for 2016 (independence/French flag dunk high) so far. I think I'm nearing the end with SB with the exception of something new that we don't know about yet.

Last edited:
Hey guys, can I get a price check on DS brown pack maple lows (2003).  Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom