2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On topic - when is the Primitive drop again? I need to be ready to grab that sweatshirt. I've really slowed down on new purchases but I have to grab that.

I am right there with you. I can't even remember the last time I bought anything besides sneakers. The P Rod extras are a must. The dunks not so much

Any one still looking for the De La Lows? Send me a PM. Just found a site that has a FSR. Size 7-14
Unfortunately the site cant do online SB orders so youll have to call tomorrow morning when theyre open.

Last edited:
I've never seen any of the insoles of the mag inspired shoes but I just stumbled across this. Not an SB but I thought it was pretty neat. Pretty similar designs between this and the BTTF

Last edited:
I'm going back to a more slim straight look.

call me an elitist hipster but im over the whole 6.5 opening movement.

plus i do squats and lift so i look weird with super tapered yeans

Just got home.
Sorry for the Fuzzy, Wuzzy Pix.
They're from 2009 and are Nike ID.
Made some phone calls and here's what I found out.
Rumor has it that there are only 225 in existence; Friends and Family only.
Didn't know they were special?

Anyone else like Matix jeans? I rock their Gripper slims all the time. Not TOO slim, and they're really inexpensive and high quality. Some washes are kinda wack, but there's a lot of really nice pairs out there for cheap from places like Whiskey Militia.

Just got home.
Sorry for the Fuzzy, Wuzzy Pix.
They're from 2009 and are Nike ID.
Made some phone calls and here's what I found out.
Rumor has it that there are only 225 in existence; Friends and Family only.
Didn't know they were special?

As far as i know they wereexclusive to hurley employees

I'm going back to a more slim straight look.

call me an elitist hipster but im over the whole 6.5 opening movement.

plus i do squats and lift so i look weird with super tapered yeans

What jeans are those? They look great.

And wearing clothes that fit you don't make you an elitist lol

While I believe that most of us in this thread do only buy what we like and not to "flex", I think it's also fair to say that, to some extent, we ONLY buy shoe after shoe just to flex them.

Everyone wants to show off their kicks to some extent, albeit varying degrees.

But it's naive to think that everyone in this thread has 25, 50, 100+ pairs of shoes but doesn't wear them to show them off.

I'm over a 100 pairs easily and I only have 10 dead stock pairs.. I wear all them with #ntdenim baggy pants.. I was a kid that always got hand me downs and ever since I got a job I buy one pair of kicks a month I wear them as normal and when they beat I throw them out.. My Jordan's are only because it's what I wanted when they first released, my dunks are the ones I find more comfortable and sometimes I throw some runners in for a different approach.

So I finally found a pair of petoskey. The shop joints in a 12 and the regulars in a 13. Im a true 12. How do these fit?

Went to Ocean City, NJ for the day, Heritage has some nice stuff still in stock

Copped a pair of QS's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom