2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stop being so lame. The troll **** is getting old.
I walked 3 miles to work today in my SOMPs. My feet were sweating bullets.

The question is legit. No ones trolling except the people who continually take shots at me FOR NOTHING.

Shout out to everyone coming through with the Atlas info. I repped as many as I could. @Based La Rock  I see you.
nerd.gif

Both Atlas pairs are looking real nice. Gonna try to acquire both. Unfortunately I wont be around for the ISO release so I will likely be paying resale for my pair. Luckily I don't think resale will be too much. And does anyone have any info on any possible extras for the ISO pair? Special box, lacelocks, laces, etc?

Bruh you walked 3 miles in June. It didn't matter what was on your feet they were gonna be sweaty.
Probably, but it was like a nice 70 this morning. I can wear canvas up to about 80. Sweet spot is 50-65 for leather/suede

All in *F

Edit: walked home from the post office at 4pm est, was about 87* but manageable as I walked in the shade mostly

Last edited:
After seeing a lot of sneaker posts, I was wondering...

Do most here wear baggier/loose/boot cut denim?

Seems like I rarely see skinny/fitted jeans with SBs.

I wear the slimmer fit denim, makes the sneaker stand out more plus more comfortable to wear to me.
I can't really do the skinny jeans, they're just too uncomfortable for me. I usually go with Levis 513 or a similar slim/straight fit. I did try wearing a pair of joggers for a while, but quickly realized that they just aren't for me. I think I'm just too old.

To keep this post somewhat on topic, an old recycled pic of 513s with Dunks.

Probably, but it was like a nice 70 this morning. I can wear canvas up to about 80. Sweet spot is 50-65 for leather/suede

All in *F

Edit: walked home from the post office at 4pm est, was about 87* but manageable as I walked in the shade mostly

Lol "walked in the shade mostly" nice touch. I will not rep you for it tomorrow.

Anyone...(styllin) is $100 a good deal for NDS Petosky lows? I was so close to getting the Stussy's but the guy would not budge from $230 shipped. They were worn "once" and I was trying to do $200 but I went up to $225 as a max. Sucks cause I've wanted them for such a long time. My pride wouldn't let me go up another $5.

I can't really do the skinny jeans, they're just too uncomfortable for me. I usually go with Levis 513 or a similar slim/straight fit. I did try wearing a pair of joggers for a while, but quickly realized that they just aren't for me. I think I'm just too old.

I wear 511's. I remember the first pair I bought felt so uncomfortable and tight. Now if I wear any other cut they feel so loose to me. It's hard to make the initial change, but it gets better lol

I need those! And a pair of salt stains and I'm cool.

^ those pants look nice

Always have to say tho, the Nike SB Dunk of any variety looks mean with crisp selvedge denim cuff. NT denim some say, but I will always dap the baggy '02 look

I guess I'm just from a different time. Back in the day you would get clowned for wearing skinny jeans. We called them nut huggers.

I guess I'm just from a different time. Back in the day you would get clowned for wearing skinny jeans. We called them nut huggers.
Gotta look where we at. The bay area just different. My little brother got clowned hard for them skinny jeans at school. 

We come from them True Religion/Gerbaud type ****. Outside of here, the **** is accepted. LA and so on.. 

^True dat. Around here it's the hipsters that wear the skinny jeans. I work with some of them and sometimes they're pants are so tight that it's NSFW. If I can see your cameltoe, your pants might be a little too tight.

Skinny jeans when I wear em. 511 or bust. I used to do slim straight but they're still too baggy. Then again I have the build of a stick figure.

Back
Top Bottom