2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Baggier/looser jeans for me. Every time I put on the 1 pair of skinny/tapered jeans I have I feel like I'm losing circulation to my crochal region- just can't rock with that feeling all the time. I do think that skinny jeans and joggers make the shoe stand out more, but I'd rather be comfortable.

These joints just hit the front door.. :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

Last edited:

^^The humidity is horrible out here. Lived here my whole life and I'm still not used to it.
I didn't want to believe her when she told me. I lived many years in the Texas panhandle and thought it was all dry heat to the north. 

im in the Northeast.. shortest summers in the whole US... WOAT
Are the summers at least enjoyable where you live? The NE people that have to live brutal summers and winters has to suck. 

I'm digging those all black Atlas dunks! I've been wanting an all black dunk. Nike keeps dropping all this black base with white midsole jazz. [emoji]128530[/emoji] So for me this is something I've wanted for quite some time. Definite cop!

After seeing a lot of sneaker posts, I was wondering...

Do most here wear baggier/loose/boot cut denim?

Seems like I rarely see skinny/fitted jeans with SBs.

I wear the slimmer fit denim, makes the sneaker stand out more plus more comfortable to wear to me.
I prefer slim jeans. Levis 511 or a slim straight cut. 

I think it looks weird when people wear really baggy jeans and it's either swallowing their foot or has rolls of fabric piled on top because they are too long. 

After seeing a lot of sneaker posts, I was wondering...

Do most here wear baggier/loose/boot cut denim?

Seems like I rarely see skinny/fitted jeans with SBs.

I wear the slimmer fit denim, makes the sneaker stand out more plus more comfortable to wear to me.

Joggers and straight/skinny jeans only. If your pants are covering the shoes what's the point.

Last edited:
^not everyone wants to showcase their shoes?  i cover my shoes with relaxed jeans or khakis.  i prefer lows when wearing long pants and highs with shorts.  i try to rock shorts as much as possible throughout the year, when not at work.  even in the norheast winters.

Joggers and straight/skinny jeans only. If your pants are covering the shoes what's the point.

For me I only buy what I like. Don't really care who sees my shoes, or how much I showcase them. Of course the occasional compliment or the random stranger breaking the neck to glance is appreciated. But I gotta rock what's comfortable and skinny jeans are definitely NOT comfortable on me.

Of course, difference of opinions is what makes the world go round so to each is own

Last edited:
While I believe that most of us in this thread do only buy what we like and not to "flex", I think it's also fair to say that, to some extent, we ONLY buy shoe after shoe just to flex them.

Everyone wants to show off their kicks to some extent, albeit varying degrees.

But it's naive to think that everyone in this thread has 25, 50, 100+ pairs of shoes but doesn't wear them to show them off.

While I believe that most of us in this thread do only buy what we like and not to "flex", I think it's also fair to say that, to some extent, we ONLY buy shoe after shoe just to flex them.

But it's naive to think that everyone in this thread has 25, 50, 100+ pairs of shoes but doesn't wear them to show them off.
#REALTALK

I normally just don't like my shoes getting swallowed because it looks sloppy. Regardless of the shoe but at the same time I can't do super tight stuff but I've found a few joggers that I like and its a nice bonus that they shoe off my shoes

I normally rock straight leg or taper legs -- but ya, agree that slim cuts and joggers are best to show off your kicks.

Would recommend Publish Legacy Joggers to people - cut like normal pants to the knees, with a taper/cuff to the ankles.  They stretch too - very comfy pants.

I buy what I like, there's a reason I'm loyal to SB. I get annoyed when people stop to comment about my sneakers. My Tiff Highs are basically my beaters and some dude was like those look pretty worn, well no **** they are sneakers.

I dress for myself and God. No one needs to judge me, and if they do, it's on them.

I keep a rotation of about 10 shoes on feet and 10 DS in boxes. I like to have backups ready when I get sick of shoes and throw them away

Back
Top Bottom