2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These joints just hit the front door.. :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

I traded these for a pair or Jordan IXs and like $80 bucks to a fellow (older) NT'er. God I was a dumbass kid.

On the other hand I just bought some Black Lance Mountains for under $360 so I'm happy today. Can't wait for those to come in.

Sick Jedis.

In regards to the tightness and looseness war on pants... I say all is good as long as it isn't too revealing. Counts for women too. If you can go around in see through leggings... Well...

Personally prefer looser fit pants on dudes. Girls can get away with tighter pants cuz ya know... Takes less to get the moose knuckle effect. :lol:

In regards to the tightness and looseness war on pants... I say all is good as long as it isn't too revealing. Counts for women too. If you can go around in see through leggings... Well...

Personally prefer looser fit pants on dudes. Girls can get away with tighter pants cuz ya know... Takes less to get the [COLOR=#red][/COLOR]moose knuckle effect. :lol:
:rofl: Never heard it called that until now

Last edited:
Yeah, I normally stay with 511s.

I also thought it was uncomfortable at first when I was wearing 513s.

Now 511s are all I wear.

Sometime last year, Levi's dropped a 541 that I find to be perfect.  Room up top, tapered leg, show off shoes nicely.  I have a couple of 511s and 511 Commuters, and the fit seems inconsistent.  One is way too tight, one fits perfect, and one seems to change from day to day.

Dunk related, the Slayers that @rapcoz2134  linked for me shipped from GA Monday.  I thought I should have them here in MA by yesterday at the latest.  Nothing yesterday, nothing today, check tracking when I come in...they're in Anchorage.  Thanks, USPS!

Last edited:
Sometime last year, Levi's dropped a 541 that I find to be perfect.  Room up top, tapered leg, show off shoes nicely.  I have a couple of 511s and 511 Commuters, and the fit seems inconsistent.  One is way too tight, one fits perfect, and one seems to change from day to day.

Dunk related, the Slayers that @rapcoz2134
 linked for me shipped from GA Monday.  I thought I should have them here in MA by yesterday at the latest.  Nothing yesterday, nothing today, check tracking when I come in...they're in Anchorage.  Thanks, USPS!
That's true about 511. Most of mine have room but one pair is like rock star tight :lol:

Also usps just took a package i sent (to iowa) from here to the wrong city in iowa, to cinci, back to the wrong city in iowa, and finally to the correct city.

Funny how the culture has changed from the baggy to more fitted trend.

When I started wearing 511s it wasn't even to show off my sneakers or try to be trendy.

It was because a lot of clubs out here that wouldn't let guys in with jeans that were too big.

I remember my cousin gave me a pair of black 511s to wear out because I had baggier jeans.

Ever since then I started wearing 511s lol.

Fashion is all relative to location and time, seems like every trend gets multiple waves through time...I personally wore the baggiest clothes up until about 2005 or so but now I like a more fitted look, but 1st and formost I go for comfort > everything

I wear mostly slim/straight for the record

Last edited:
I wear slim cuts

Gap lived in slim and slim dickies to work

Kennedy denim, joggers, ripstop on the weekend.

They fit me a little slimmer than theses, and I usually cuff them.

Favorite pants/shorts company

Nice! LRG has a pair similar to those but the white spots are wolfs eyes, saw them on Karmaloop awhile back. Might have to look into this Kennedy Denim brand

Karmaloop is where I originally found them, now there is alot on ebay. Problem is I would rather buy in person,and I never seem to find them.

Nah I can't fully agree with Rapcoz, I buy shoe after shoe because I love them.

99% of the general population doesn't care about nikes and 99% of people who do care are dudes... I don't flex for dudes.
My man 
nthat.gif

Agree 100%. 

Karmaloop is where I originally found them, now there is alot on ebay. Problem is I would rather buy in person,and I never seem to find them.

My local carries alot of kennedy denim. Materials are nice but I can't get down with the prices. Think when it comes to denim for me I really cheap out with zumiez freeworld brand lol

Levis 508s for me, surprised no one else has mentioned them. Had a similar experience to others, tried to find a replacement to my baggy jeans as I got older. Found my first pair at a Burlington for $20 and stuck with them. I think they recently stopped making them but offer a tapered fit in another style/number.

On topic - when is the Primitive drop again? I need to be ready to grab that sweatshirt. I've really slowed down on new purchases but I have to grab that.

I dont like wearing pants...

Sooo this fs post just came up in 'the nike sb page' fb group \/

Got me feeling like

Last edited:
Levis 508s for me, surprised no one else has mentioned them. Had a similar experience to others, tried to find a replacement to my baggy jeans as I got older. Found my first pair at a Burlington for $20 and stuck with them. I think they recently stopped making them but offer a tapered fit in another style/number.

On topic - when is the Primitive drop again? I need to be ready to grab that sweatshirt. I've really slowed down on new purchases but I have to grab that.

17th according to Stashed Boxes. But not sure if stuff will be online from the jump.

Back
Top Bottom