2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bored at work, so here's a Feet Up Friday Saturday pic.

@CUE45   i would go with the red/white pair simply because i loved my st johns but the suede always got dirty on them but those are leather so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

cue45 cue45 If they've never been worn, you'll see some cracking on the ankle after the first few wears, I don't know what it is about those old Dunks, but they almost always crack right there, it won't get that much worse, and the shoe is definitely still wearable, but be aware of what happens to the dunks.

I wish 13.5 existed, that way canvas dunks wouldn't be such a pain lol

I guess it's a blessing in disguise that I never found dazzles in my size, I would've put myself through a lot of pain cause they would've been in constant rotation.

Last edited:
Thanks for all of you guys 12.5 pics of older dunks but what does this have to do with me getting a 12.5 in the Petoskeys? Not trying to be a douche but trying to be insightful and not trolling or trashing talking just cause.

Last edited:
Thanks for all of you guys 12.5 pics of older dunks but what does this have to do with me getting a 12.5 in the Petoskeys? Not trying to be a douche but trying to be insightful and not trolling or trashing talking just cause.
Everyone was nicely pointing out, in the form of a joke, that you had the option of choosing a 12.5 in Dunks. As for whether a 12 or a 13 would be better, you'll have to decide that one for yourself. You might be swimming in the size 13, but with the size 12 you might have to swap insoles to a lower profile one to wear them comfortably.

Drop the JB attitude, no one in here was attacking you.

Last edited:

They posted it because you said they 12.5 don't exist in SB world outside of I.Ds.
As far are Petoskey highs. It's snug but comfy TTS fit IMO. But most are recommending sizing up was better in there experience. The best thing would be to try them on in both sizes but I assume you doing this transaction online somewhere. If you have size issues with dunks of odd materials (wools, canvas, etc.) outside the normal materials. Then your question is pretty much answered.

edit: Sole swapping/removing as 250caddy 250caddy mentioned is a common method that usually works out in these types of situations. Good luck. Personally I'd go TTS and if too snug remove the soles or wear thinner socks.

Last edited:
I never said anyone was attacking me, I just said I wasn't coming at anyone else. As far as the "JB" attitude, i have no idea what that is? I just asked a simple question about fit (which is super common in every thread even in here when i used the search feature). I definitely appreciate the help from those that contributed.

I never said anyone was attacking me, I just said I wasn't coming at anyone else. As far as the "JB" attitude, i have no idea what that is? I just asked a simple question about fit (which is super common in every thread even in here when i used the search feature). I definitely appreciate the help from those that contributed.
The JB attitude is saying things like "your point is", and "what does that have to do with me". No harm no foul, just a minor misunderstanding :smokin . Be prepared for a tight fit if you go with the 12.

The JB attitude is saying things like "your point is", and "what does that have to do with me". No harm no foul, just a minor misunderstanding :smokin . Be prepared for a tight fit if you go with the 12.

Thanks. Yeah I'm not trying to be an ***, i save that for boxden where dudes are actually funny. I know now a days on NT guys are always trying to get e-points but thats just not for me.

Back
Top Bottom