2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got ready today

Way to much camo for me [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

EDITED. Nice Jedis, @9thWonder23kid

NT brethren. It's been a minute. I'm in need of some assistance. My local spot has all these 99-2000 LE Dunks and I'm trying to make a decision of which to get since I can't take them all. I like the Syracuse, Kentucky ... All are so dope. Just looking for your opinions on which you would buy if you had the opportunity. Thanks for your time.
http://s8.photobucket.com/user/CUE4...0B0-7541-434D-BA06-43303A7F9103.png.jpeg.html
That royal color for sure.

I love the Kentucky's cuz they refuse to retro that color way in Jordan 1. Mine are peeling which pisses me off though.
Depends on the definition of 8/10

8/10 for me means a few minor scuffs and things that can be cleaned up easily with some shoe cleaner. No major heel drag....something I can make look 9-10/10 after a quick cleaning.

Doesn't matter, you bought the shoes you wanted at a price you were comfortable with... Doesn't matter if it's a deal or not.

I see your point, but it does matter to me b/c I want to know what others would've paid for them. It won't change the fact I purchased them, but it is nice to gauge the enthusiast market to see if I overpaid or not. I don't buy used SB's much and tbh $85 is somewhat of a splurge for a used pair for me so that's why I asked.

Thank you! I traded DS tiffany highs for them

You def came up. I love the Buellers.

Thanks. Yeah I'm not trying to be an ***, i save that for boxden where dudes are actually funny. I know now a days on NT guys are always trying to get e-points but thats just not for me.

Lol. I did think they were being a lil hard on you, but it's like that for everyone the first few times they post. After that you'll see everyone in here is helpful. It's like your SB thread initiation. You'll enjoy it more if you stick around and see this thread is nothing like JB threads. It's much more peaceful and lots of community. Enjoy.

Anyone ever clean hemps? Easy..hard? Mess them up at all? I'm watching a pair but may just hold off for a DS or less worn pair.

8/10 for me means a few minor scuffs and things that can be cleaned up easily with some shoe cleaner. No major heel drag....something I can make look 9-10/10 after a quick cleaning.

I see your point, but it does matter to me b/c I want to know what others would've paid for them. It won't change the fact I purchased them, but it is nice to gauge the enthusiast market to see if I overpaid or not. I don't buy used SB's much and tbh $85 is somewhat of a splurge for a used pair for me so that's why I asked.
You def came up. I love the Buellers.
Lol. I did think they were being a lil hard on you, but it's like that for everyone the first few times they post. After that you'll see everyone in here is helpful. It's like your SB thread initiation. You'll enjoy it more if you stick around and see this thread is nothing like JB threads. It's much more peaceful and lots of community. Enjoy.

Didn't want to come off as a jerk with my comment, but it's true. Personally, I think you got a good deal.

Is 160 a good price for Premier Petoskeys? Also what is a good price for those Memorial Day/captain America joints? Didn't see either on campless.

Is 160 a good price for Premier Petoskeys? Also what is a good price for those Memorial Day/captain America joints? Didn't see either on campless.

Both you should be able to find around retail. I wouldn't go over 20-30 for sure, depending how badly you want them.

Back
Top Bottom