2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hella shops getting collabs this year huh? Plus, Full Kit, Atlas, Primitive, Familia, Concepts, UnHeardOf, _________ (I don't think this one is known yet lol I'll have to wait 'til someone else breaks the news later)...and we're only midway through the year.

Last edited:
Hella shops getting collabs this year huh? Plus, Full Kit, Atlas, Primitive, Familia, Concepts, UnHeardOf, _________ (I don't think this one is known yet lol I'll have to wait 'til someone else breaks the news later)...and we're only midway through the year.
I think Nike was pushing some "be true to your local" campaign that will eventually highlight every shop that has an SB account

i dunno though, maybe i misread that a couple years ago. i haven't seen any literature on it for a while

Patiently waiting for them to highlight humidity.

It was definitely still a thing when the Rukus dunks came out last year. But I think that from now on all of the extra stuff will be made by the store and not Nike SB.

Last edited:
On the fence about those familia dunks.

Agree with whoever said that the swoosh looks like a banana.

To be determined

On the fence about those familia dunks.

Agree with whoever said that the swoosh looks like a banana.

To be determined

Maybe you guys are just subliminally relating the yellow Swoosh to the Consolidated shot at Bratrud?

Last edited:

Kind of like these.
Wow! What a throwback! I remember these, they're the Consolidated BS Drunk, part of the "Don't Do It" campaign to keep Nike SB and 6.0 out of skateboarding. They dropped in 2006 or 2007. Kind of one of the last stands of real skateboarding companies against the Nike. 

Wow! What a throwback! I remember these, they're the Consolidated BS Drunk, part of the "Don't Do It" campaign to keep Nike SB and 6.0 out of skateboarding. They dropped in 2006 or 2007. Kind of one of the last stands of real skateboarding companies against the Nike. 
YUP & REPPD

I remember those drunks sitting at the skate shop for literal years.

Last edited:
Paul Bunyans are some of the most off the wall Nike SB dunks i've ever seen.

Not sure about copping, but they make me smile.

The Send Helps were the perfect shoe to replicate into their own as shots at NSB. I remember how salty people at my HS were when they dropped and one of the homies actually skated them as a troll to all of us that were collecting SB's

Repped donewithjs donewithjs for the nice reminder. Almost forgot about these. Brings me back to a few years after I first started really grabbing shoes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom