2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hope this doesn't ruin the shoes for any of you guys...but that Swoosh reminds me of Pikachu's tail:

pikachu_sit.png

Last edited:
Are people still going crazy for Mags?

I think they're still sitting at my local stores.

If you're Canadian and you need a pair, PM me.

Americans.. with tax and shipping I don't think you'll find it worth it.

I still advise though... think these are gonna restock and restock until they hit disco.

Why did Todd put that color on the sock liner?! Other than that they'd be a solid drop. Why not just separate the 2, make a Ox high and a PB low, don't ******* combine them! SMH.

Are people still going crazy for Mags?

I think they're still sitting at my local stores.

If you're Canadian and you need a pair, PM me.

Americans.. with tax and shipping I don't think you'll find it worth it.

I still advise though... think these are gonna restock and restock until they hit disco.

It seems like Nike did alot of pairs of the DLS but very minimal pairs of Mags.

its crazy how a gr can seem limited cuz of how nike distributes them...i'll double up when they hit that heavy discount

YUP & REPPD

I remember those drunks sitting at the skate shop for literal years.
I was born and grew up in Santa Cruz, CA so I used to actually go to the Consolidated warehouse where they made the goods. They had a small store built into a warehouse off of Laurel street where they screen printed all their T shirts, skateboard decks, hoodies, etc. and sold them at a factory discount. They were good guys. The drunks were I think 39.99 in warehouse, and they sat. Not many people came to the warehouse but it was a sick spot, they used to have keggers and bring out quarter pipes, rails, mini pipes, and have free demos and BBQ's there with beer. Kind of sad to see real skateboarding companies go under Consolidated got driven out completely except for online and a few OG skate shops that still keep it real. 

I was born and grew up in Santa Cruz, CA so I used to actually go to the Consolidated warehouse where they made the goods. They had a small store built into a warehouse off of Laurel street where they screen printed all their T shirts, skateboard decks, hoodies, etc. and sold them at a factory discount. They were good guys. The drunks were I think 39.99 in warehouse, and they sat. Not many people came to the warehouse but it was a sick spot, they used to have keggers and bring out quarter pipes, rails, mini pipes, and have free demos and BBQ's there with beer. Kind of sad to see real skateboarding companies go under Consolidated got driven out completely except for online and a few OG skate shops that still keep it real. 

I love the self righteous attitudes like this but if their stuff blew up they would be selling in places like Zumiez and Pac Sun right now

Last edited:
What was 6.0? I've seen a few pairs online but what made them different?
6.0 was a line of 'skate' style shoes similar to SB but aimed at capturing the surfer, bmx, general extreme athlete market not just  skaters. They were less popular but you used to be able to buy them at Zumiez, Pac Sun, and most Nike account skateshops. I think they slowed down production once SB took off, not sure if you can get them anywhere today.  

serious question.

what ever happened to air walks?

i remember my older cousins would go crazy for them, talking 20+ years ago.

edit: googled my own question. found this crazy...

• Morgan Horan US Footwear Retail Survey names AIRWALK #1 Skate brand, #1 Active casual company, #3 Hottest footwear brand behind Nike and reebok, and #3 Marketing company in footwear industry. Sales quadruple.

Last edited:
Just decided I'm in for the TB familia collab for the first deal I stumble upon for 2 pairs shipped sub 180.00.

serious question.

what ever happened to air walks?

i remember my older cousins would go crazy for them, talking 20+ years ago.

I remember Air Walks being all over the boardwalk in Ocean City, MD in like the mid 90's

but basically they tried to go mainstream very quickly and it was a huge fail

It seems like Nike did alot of pairs of the DLS but very minimal pairs of Mags.

A local Nikestore got the Mags here. Just a normal, mall Nikestore.

They don't have any other dunk SBs. But there are the Mags, sitting on the wall.

I remember Air Walks being all over the boardwalk in Ocean City, MD in like the mid 90's

but basically they tried to go mainstream very quickly and it was a huge fail

This is pretty much it, they went from making what were at the time highly technical skate shoes to cutting corners and not really pushing the envelope. Then they had money problems and got bought out by Payless.

They'll occasionally put out a retro of their old stuff, and I'm still hoping they drop the NTS2 or the 86 again, those were my favorites.

6.0 was a line of 'skate' style shoes similar to SB but aimed at capturing the surfer, bmx, general extreme athlete market not just skaters. They were less popular but you used to be able to buy them at Zumiez, Pac Sun, and most Nike account skateshops. I think they slowed down production once SB took off, not sure if you can get them anywhere today.  

6.0 as a line is dead, Nike folded it into Nike SB back in 2011, which is why you'll see the Nike SB boxes for shoes like the Mogan 2 and stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom