2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

pretty sure these are the Atlas Dunks

my guess with the Atlas Dunks are insole being telephone poles means the black is meant to represent pavement and the silver is 3M to represent street signs and how they reflect

my guess with the Atlas Dunks are insole being telephone poles means the black is meant to represent pavement and the silver is 3M to represent street signs and how they reflect

I thought someone said they were based on an old school camera?

why couldn't they built the highs with a flannel upper and insoles of the Ox?? Smh I guess.
This. I would've been interested in a red flannel dunk. Concept wise these Paul bunions aren't bad, but they're too loud for me, I'll be passing.

Some of these collabs that shops do...like you have to assume that may be your ONLY chance to do a Nike collab. So your one shot at a memorable shoe.

And then they produce crap.

I don't get it.

Not calling out those Blue Bulls specifically just saying in general. It's like that is the absolute best you could come up with?
I think this is the exact reason why the Primitive collab is so basic and boring, they didn't want to **** it up :lol:

Blue Ox's copped without hesitation

Primitives are cool at like $55
I think I'll be the opposite :lol:. Primitive copped at retail, blue ox's only if they hit deep discount.

Back
Top Bottom