2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

they'll be light pink
wink.gif

Nesser owns familia
Bratrud is family, probably designed the dunks.

Bratrud used to design all kinds of SBs, not just collabs. 

In the mid 2000s, it used to show the designers name next to the shoe on the nikeskateboarding.com official site when they would drop shoes each month

Bingo.

Nesser owns Familia, Nesser skates for Send Help, Send Help is owned by Bratrud.

Tried to toldjall this was coming, looks like I had everything right except them being lows.

Also, it's significant that the Swoosh is altered, apparently Nike rarely (never?) lets this happen.

Some of these collabs that shops do...like you have to assume that may be your ONLY chance to do a Nike collab. So your one shot at a memorable shoe.

And then they produce crap.

I don't get it.

Not calling out those Blue Bulls specifically just saying in general. It's like that is the absolute best you could come up with?

As someone who works with a Skateshop, it's about being different.
Yes, beingh different isn't always the best, but it makes you stand out from the others.
Point being, Good talk or bad talk, is still Talk.
People still talking about the 1st Brooklyn Projects Dunks...

Oh, right, people don't know me well enough yet.

I was able to triple on DLS on release day, which immediately means they will be plentiful for all.  Just the way it goes, haha.

You an 11?

I would have sold you mine under retail, ended up throwing them at the bay

Yeah I'm an 11, thanks for the offer, I'd have taken it up but I haven't been as active in the thread lately so I'd have missed the chance then too.

why couldn't they built the highs with a flannel upper and insoles of the Ox?? Smh I guess.

And my thoughts on collabs I thought the skate shop designed the look of the shoe and Nike would produce it? The the point of collabs...your own unique design? Smh whatever

Yes and No.
The Skateshop works with Nike to create a Sneak.
Nike expects a few drafts of what the Skateshop's sneaks will look like.
Then Nike "thinks" what will work and what won't.
I think i mentioned it before, that a Skateshop's idea(s) can take anywhere from 1 year and longer to come to fruition.
My local submitted a "request" to do a Collab, 2 years ago now...still waiting to hear back from Nike...

Blue Ox's copped without hesitation

Primitives are cool at like $55

Caught me pre-edit, I'm having a hard time keeping it straight with Primitive and Atlas dropping on consecutive weeks.

Edit: Branded has a FSR 4-13 on BttFs: 732-222-5500

Last edited:
Im out on the ox's. To loud for me personally. Waiting on the tokyos in person before i het them. But im a sucker for all white shoes so ill prob get em. . glad to see nike producing LOTS of dls. Keeping everyone happy.

Buck you :smile:

They are beat. HUF held a pair for my dad to pick up on his lunch break, since I was a sophomore in high school. Like $90. I was looking at a new pair, low to mid $300's now. Gonna Jason Markk these up unless someone has other opinions. The suede is done anyway.

The more I look at the pic of the PBs the more I like them a little more. I think they'll be a part of my collection just not sure if they'll be a RD cop for me yet.

Back
Top Bottom