2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You know... for all the pairs that are dropping, I'm wondering where they'll all going.

I think alot of us have doubled.. even tripled and they're still insta selling out. Who are all these mysterious people? Where were you for other releases?

Am I just gona see 1000x on Ebay?

You know... for all the pairs that are dropping, I'm wondering where they'll all going.

I think alot of us have doubled.. even tripled and they're still insta selling out. Who are all these mysterious people? Where were you for other releases?

Am I just gona see 1000x on Ebay?

If they have any sense they'll wait at least a year

hey guys i was wondering if you could help me out. i found a good deal on a worn pair of black ucs with the package, but theyre a half size down from my usual size. i know some guys on here were saying that they half size down on the newer highs, but when searching i saw that alot of people saying they were snug. was trying to see if i can get any more input from you guys. thanks.

I think with SB it's more about it being a collab or special meaning shoe. JB and NSW are where it means limited numbers and retailers.
I always thought it meant they wouldn't leak a lot of info on the shoe like release dates ,stores getting them and quantity at least that's what it used to mean

https://itunes.apple.com/app/snkrs/id911130812

Last edited:
So what does it mean
Allocation or quantity ?
If not mistaken, quickstrike just means that it doesn't have a set release date. Some times you don't even hear about a shoe and it just randomly comes out, for example the Air Max Zero.

Or, the McFlys. :smile:

If not mistaken, quickstrike just means that it doesn't have a set release date. Some times you don't even hear about a shoe and it just randomly comes out, for example the Air Max Zero.

Or, the McFlys. :smile:
Scroll up I just posted that lol

Back
Top Bottom