2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What does all of that gibberish text do for you guys anyway? I don't get it lmao
laugh.gif
Shows what sizes are loaded, and in stock for the upcoming release. 

my CCS DLS are scheduled to arrive Q2 of 2016...

debating on taking my boys DLS he just got from nike that i ordered for him and giving him my CCS ones when they get here.

but i just got my BTTFs and feel like id be losing out on excitement if i dont have to wait for DLS anymore.

if that makes any sense. 
so you wont be excited...unless you have to wait for DLS?  just trying to understand your statement.

my CCS DLS are scheduled to arrive Q2 of 2016...

debating on taking my boys DLS he just got from nike that i ordered for him and giving him my CCS ones when they get here.

but i just got my BTTFs and feel like id be losing out on excitement if i dont have to wait for DLS anymore.

if that makes any sense. 

That's hilarious. Gotta upgrade that to ups ground. I didn't such slow domestic shipping still existed.

That's hilarious. Gotta upgrade that to ups ground. I didn't such slow domestic shipping still existed.
i did the smart choice thing i believe you were the one who suggested it.

but now when i track it doesnt show an estimated date and just says "A UPS My Choice[emoji]174[/emoji] delivery change was requested for this package. / The package upgrade has been processed." as the most recent activity. 

which i did 2 days ago.

Does anyone have a direct link or the product number for the bttf I can't seem to find them on ndc, that's if they're even up yet

Does anyone have a direct link or the product number for the bttf I can't seem to find them on ndc, that's if they're even up yet

Hold up lol... How does this happen every time?? I'm starting to think someone is purposely asking for the information literally moments after its posted just to quiz the thread or something. Back when bttf's first came about, while discussing the shoe, someone posted a picture immediately after the picture that was already posted asking "what's this shoe??" DLS, similar issues, NDC BTTF release date similar issue... Am I trippin or are people just doing this for sh*ts and giggles??

Last edited:
Nah, forget being lazy... That's straight trolling.

It's not even one page old, LOL.

He had to scroll right past a post and four replies about it to even post his comment.

Last edited:
i did the smart choice thing i believe you were the one who suggested it.

but now when i track it doesnt show an estimated date and just says "A UPS My Choice[emoji]174[/emoji] delivery change was requested for this package. / The package upgrade has been processed." as the most recent activity. 

which i did 2 days ago.

Mines says the same, next tracking update won't be until Friday.

^Cuz people don't got time to read
Wait... So we have time to search for shoes, post on blog sites, purchase shoes through online links or phone orders.... yet we dont have time to read anymore lol.. Am I missing something here??

Nah, forget being lazy... That's straight trolling.

It's not even one page old, LOL.

He had to scroll right past a post and four replies about it to even post his comment.
Not even. in fact the second I open the thread on my phone its literally the very first item on the page!

Last edited:
I'll admit I've pulled open a cached page and asked a question only to have the page refreshed from my post and see the answer was posted before I asked.

when the Internet gives you lemons, post lemonade
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom