2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Make no mistake...these will sell out with the quickness lol

Only the second online drop behind Premier, if I'm not mistaken?
I'd be willing to bet that even if a Nike has a warehouse full of these that the online release is still going to be limited. So much hype from these just days after the DLS. Nike has gotta be loving this

why are bttf so hyped?
the colorway or the theme?
i like bttf movie but i dont feel the shoes at all

Any Bay Area heads know the deal on the BttF locally? I ran on NT in high school trying to get my Jedis, Bucks, Forbes, Hemps, etc and now that I have my big boy job, I am finding myself getting sucked back in. Although I am having a hard time coming to grips with "normal" SB's being a hard thing to come by, this SB thing has only kept growing, so it makes sense.

why are bttf so hyped?
the colorway or the theme?
i like bttf movie but i dont feel the shoes at all
A bit of both I would say. For people who aren't into SB's, they're probably drawn in due to the hype of the Air Mag colorway. But I think a lot of people in here would have bought them regardless of the BttF theme tie in, the colorway is really clean, and looks great on the dunks IMO. Nice and simple, with just a little pop of color. Most poeple in here seem to prefer simple colorways, so I'm not surprised they've been so popular so far.

Last edited:

Make no mistake...these will sell out with the quickness lol

Only the second online drop behind Premier, if I'm not mistaken?
True, but didn't the QSs sit on NDC for a while too?

I know other retailers dropped before NDC did so that took some sales away but the hype was still there...

Or maybe it was another SB that sat around for a while, Crawfish?

510s sat too.

steal...& whatever happened to these?

True, but didn't the QSs sit on NDC for a while too?
I know other retailers dropped before NDC did so that took some sales away but the hype was still there...

Or maybe it was another SB that sat around for a while, Crawfish?
510s sat too.

Those don't have the same hype. NDC will be a cluster**** tomorrow, no doubt.

Anyone that seen the air mags in hand are the bttf 's side panels and toe boxes made of the same material as the mags ? I have the bttf's im thinking it is
Excuse me if it been answered already

Back
Top Bottom