2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anyone have the Nike link for United States where they will drop only ask because I'm on the cell phone and that is going to be the only site that I will have a chance with unless I phone order.

Does anyone have the Nike link for United States where they will drop only ask because I'm on the cell phone and that is going to be the only site that I will have a chance with unless I phone order.
nike will post the link on twitter ten minutes prior or you can use SNKRS

Last edited:
It's not that they are Narrow

This Green material is hard ^^^^^^^^^ and doesn't give like Suede or Nubuck would! 

line at Sole Brothers in downtown Norfolk, VA

Last edited:
I'm here

I bought a 10 from BP and it's a lil Tight  - the Green Print on the toe doesn't give like other SB's

so gonna Oop this 10 and grab a 10.5 from NDC or elsewhere

Not what I wanted to hear....that size 12.5 is sometimes the first to go off ndc, also normal dunks run a a little bit big for me. Last pair of sbs dunks I tried on was from the thin tongue era and I don't remember how those were. Looks like I'll be going for my normal pro b tts

Bruh I just logged into my other nikestore account and patch AM 90s were in there(couldnt check out though, dissapeared) FML.

Last edited:
woke up to get ready for the de la cop

thanks to sizing advice above decided on an 8 vs a 7.5 (i have 7.5 in quartersnacks and they are a little tight)

just decided to check some of the euro sites to see if my size was available and if so if the pricing was better than caliroots last night

and lo and behold streetmachine had a US8 - minus the VAT ended up being $120.18 shipped

COPPED

looks like i might go back to sleep

there is still an 8.5 for anyone interested

http://www.streetmachine.com/commodity/31059-nike-sb-dunk-low-de-la-soul

Morning my fellow NTers took a bit of a break and came back to see the thread is still banging out page after page.

Really I just wanted to tell all the locals in here good luck and God speed. May we cop heavy and hopefully we all scratch that itch we've been carrying around for some time now.

As a team let's walk away with that W today. Over and out!

For those that wore theres hows the fit ? Also looking forward to going to a local store after attempting on NDC just to see if anything is available, if i can get a pair instore probably will cancel the online let someone else grab them. Or sell them at retail.

Back
Top Bottom