2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got the Hares, kinda got the DLS but I prefer a sz 10.5 to be safe so imma try for them at 10 & then go to sleep. Been up for over 24 hours straight

8519cb954e712eab42189c02c052c9c42f12315e589265ac4b8700d7146c3e56.jpg

good luck NTSB fam. i'm sure most regulars get their pairs locked up. My local is already "missing" their size 11. :rolleyes
Gonna go the online route.

what up man

i guess that's the closet thing to a local if you live in state college, right?

or maybe you live near harrisburg now?

What's up fan! I just graduated so I'm back home until I start working. I'm going to Hershey park with my girl so I figured I'd pop into Fishbone to grab locally. I wanna support the local shop but if it's gonna interfere with my schedule I'm out :lol:

For those that wore theres hows the fit ? Also looking forward to going to a local store after attempting on NDC just to see if anything is available, if i can get a pair instore probably will cancel the online let someone else grab them. Or sell them at retail.

TTS

What's up fan! I just graduated so I'm back home until I start working. I'm going to Hershey park with my girl so I figured I'd pop into Fishbone to grab locally. I wanna support the local shop but if it's gonna interfere with my schedule I'm out :lol:

Congrats man.

Im sure you thought the mad max movie was still playing when you got to the jordan area

Lol it was pure chaos just like the movie
Except the movie was entertaining, the stuff I saw was just :smh:

I dont know about you but i always get a kick out of jordan brand koonery, though i must admit i used to be all in it in my younger days. 05 Grapes and pigeons are just releases i dont want to re live

Last edited:
Had to rep that Kirby gif. Hes the best in Smash Bros :smokin

And yea I do too but I wanted these and being part of the ******** was not fun lol

Back
Top Bottom