2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

**** it pulled the trigger on the wifes size for 137$ shipped on flatspot i just had a big feeling that these small sizes will be a little harder to cop in a small size . 137$ brooklyn project is charging 148$ plus tax and here in Cali is a bunch that's at least 160$

Last edited:
**** it pulled the trigger on the wifes size for 137$ shipped i just had abig feeling that these small sizes will be a little harder to cop in a small size . 137$ brooklyn project in charging 148$ plus tax and here in Cali is a bunch that's at least 160$
Great price going to be 135.10 from NDC after tax and free shipping with .805 AZ sales tax. So a couple extra buck to not have to sweat it is great

Great price going to be 135.10 from NDC after tax and free shipping with .805 AZ sales tax. So a couple extra buck to not have to sweat it is great

Yeah bro for sure ... Not knowing if nike was going to cary the small sizes was a pain ... Just needes the wifeys size .. And it's set . I am good. I was lucky enough to get my size a week ago .. So now she will be happy

Stateside At Retail?

Currently Have The First 3 Spots In Line Locked Down For My Size 10's At The Local But Will Gladly Take An Oop And Pack Up Shop And Call It A Night Here If You Got The Juice
nerd.gif
Check Your PM

Im new here and I wanted to say Thank you guys the size link came through for me copped a size 9. I could never find/afford these as a kid feels nice to cop now.

I checked this thread too late.  All these Euro sites sold out of size 9.  Primedelux still seems to have them, but the total comes to a lot more than I'm willing to pay.

Thanks to those who listed sites.  I'll be sure to check sooner in the future.

NDC or bust for me in the AM.

Really like this thread ever since I joined the NT!

#ntsbcares

in my language "Salamat Po"  ( Thank you very much)

for sharing the DeLas Links!

I checked this thread too late.  All these Euro sites sold out of size 9.  Primedelux still seems to have them, but the total comes to a lot more than I'm willing to pay.

NDC or bust for me in the AM.

I'm pretty sure more places than NT will have them available online this morning.

Anybody know if they release on NDC at 7am EST or Pacific? I'm guessing pacific but I just wanna know so I can go back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom