2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All this LM talk is making me want more pairs.....

On another note, Premier will be the go to spot for young Queso.....

Makes zero sense to me why anyone would completely remove the paint on the LMs

Ok cool now you have a pair of look alike BREDs and Royals that aren't BREDs and Royals
I feel like they are ruined at that point and completely negates what is/was cool about the shoe in the first place

I need another black pair....
Agreed. Great concept. I can understand rubbing off a few spots so the color shows but the whole thing just defeats the purpose. 

Lms for the day need to wear my whites soon but thinking of saving them for edc

Wait, the Nike app did this?

Yup, I have SNKRS app and couldn't buy the corks. Only "select" SNKRS app users could purchase. I actually spoke to CS who informed me I should log out and try again which completely lost me access to SNKRS all together....

Still trying to retrieve my original code from Nike CS so i can use the app again :smh:

I didn't even bother to download the app... Sbs come from skateshop only with me and jordans from fl an all those stores nike and all it websites n those things can F off in my eyes

Yup, I have SNKRS app and couldn't buy the corks. Only "select" SNKRS app users could purchase. I actually spoke to CS who informed me I should log out and try again which completely lost me access to SNKRS all together....

Still trying to retrieve my original code from Nike CS so i can use the app again :smh:

What a ******* joke :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom