2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

um maybe in the AJ1xSB thread.
dramatic_8d9f50_1569326.gif

Most older dunks (silver/pink) were on par with somps
Yea I see from the community here that older dunks have better quality. I have Quagmires but other than that nothing older, because I'm a size 13 and prices for older dunks...well you know. I started buying dunks in 2013, very late to the party.

I love SOMPS but they are nowhere near the quality of that era's dunks

I'd love to find a pair of the navy/maize cup sole blazers. Such a great idea for a shoe, I missed the opportunity for those and they must not have sold so well seeing how fast the model disappeared
the ones with the fat threaded swoosh?
terrible idea for skating

Twiddling my thumbs waiting for atleast a few days to go by so I can compile my list of De La spots for Saturday...

Skateshops please release your info faster! My local already has :D

Twiddling my thumbs waiting for atleast a few days to go by so I can compile my list of De La spots for Saturday...

Skateshops please release your info faster! My local already has :D
They aren't getting many though

so uh..this happened

my red lobs had a little stain, so I tried to use jason markk to get it out...which caused this major darkening of the left shoe

its been days and it won't go away...what should I do?
Their is nothing you can do, this same exat thing happen to my jedis and i just sold them. ever since then i just used my jason marrkk on nothing but leather.

my LM's before I remove the paint completely and selling them both, now I want a DS size 10US LM in a good price, regret it till today I removed the paint on it, I bought for the retail price both the White and the Black Pair, I should have not visited the J1xSB, because of that I removed the paint of both my pair 

Below are memories

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Makes zero sense to me why anyone would completely remove the paint on the LMs

Ok cool now you have a pair of look alike BREDs and Royals that aren't BREDs and Royals
I feel like they are ruined at that point and completely negates what is/was cool about the shoe in the first place

I need another black pair....

Makes zero sense to me why anyone would completely remove the paint on the LMs

Ok cool now you have a pair of look alike BREDs and Royals that aren't BREDs and Royals
I feel like they are ruined at that point and completely negates what is/was cool about the shoe in the first place

I need another black pair....
I removed the paint on one of my sets because I wanted the other end of the LM spectrum and realized the shoes would be worn through before all the paint wore off.

I removed the paint on one of my sets because I wanted the other end of the LM spectrum and realized the shoes would be worn through before all the paint wore off.

No I get it, but I don't get it at the same time

I have honestly tried to be hard on my white set and maybe I'm just too easy on shoes
It's going to be years before there is a decent amount of paint missing!

I'm going to go down a size on the next black pair I get so I can skate in them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom