2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SB has done some weird ideas with Blazers....I don't think those should have made it past the drawing phase.

If I'm not mistaken I think those blazers are actually themed off the "Dexter" (Not laboratory :lol:) show.

I'd love to find a pair of the navy/maize cup sole blazers. Such a great idea for a shoe, I missed the opportunity for those and they must not have sold so well seeing how fast the model disappeared

Are you talking about the Mids with thread swoosh or the lows? I had the lows and I gave em to goodwill last year I would've just given them to you for shipping fees if you were same size and had posted this statement.

The lows

I have a pair secured..... But not sure if it will be box price or not so I'm not 100% sure I'm excited
I want to say it depends on how many phone calls they get this week asking about them

DLS lows look great. Way better than the highs did. I definitely think it brings back what SB's were about back then (even though its an old concept)
gl for everyone trying to buy them. I can't pull those off, so pass for me.

Hoping the SNKRS app make copping the DLS lows a little easier. These in hand pics are driving me crazy!

Missing the hologram really kinda sucks but the panels matching side to side doesn't bother me
Most people wouldn't notice

Def cooler if they had hologram AND unique panels but this is 2015 not 2005 and apparently Nike can't do things the way they used to

DLS low drop info is posted on premier website... Hope I luck out, they dropped the L word of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
my "post pre-school tuition rule" will be tested with this release:
1) Will I get weekly/monthly wears out of this shoe or will it sit in the box for a few years?
2) Am I okay getting this shoe over any other item for the next two weeks? (supreme, sig zane, adidas etc)

Can't wait til Saturday man. Gonna practice clicking links off my twitter feed all week to max out my muscle memory. I'm assuming SPoT will drop at 10 too?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom