2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Came up on these from an IG collector selling off part of his collection..

300$ shipped from the UK.. I never thought I'd find them for sale in this condition at a reasonable price so I pulled the trigger fast.

Last edited:
"Waterproofing (DWR) technology gives you the ability to wear your dunks in any weather" - Nike

How are these sneakers water resistant if the toebox is suede? (not a rhetorical question) I'm hoping they have some sort of wax underneath the suede. I got them after I found out the DSM waterproof dunks were going to be $150+ 

Last edited:

"Waterproofing (DWR) technology gives you the ability to wear your dunks in any weather" - Nike

How are these sneakers water resistant if the toebox is suede? I'm hoping they have some sort of wax underneath the suede. I got them after I found out the DSM waterproof dunks were going to be $150+ 

I saw these at my local outlet (small sizes only) and the toe box looked cooked super ashy and just worn out from being tried on smh but the rest of sneaker was nice.

The black LMs look so good scuffed up like that.... I told myself I wouldn't artificially age mine..... But they look so good like that
Maybe I'll find a pair already scuffed so I can have my cake and eat it too?

I saw these at my local outlet (small sizes only) and the toe box looked cooked super ashy and just worn out from being tried on smh but the rest of sneaker was nice.
I hope my pair doesn't get like that...but then again I'm planning on wearing them in the rain so I shouldn't really care. Do you remember how much they were at the outlet?

I'm surprised these shoes are still in stock, with plenty of sizes available. I'm guessing it's because of the suede toebox.

Last edited:
I didn't put those Dunks through the most rigorous of weather testing, but they held up well for me this winter in terms of keeping my feet warm and dry.

I hope my pair doesn't get like that...but then again I'm planning on wearing them in the rain so I shouldn't really care. Do you remember how much they were at the outlet?

I'm surprised these shoes are still in stock, with plenty of sizes available. I'm guessing it's because of the suede toebox.
wasnt much love for em. still isnt theyre an ok CW just to bland for most peoples taste imo

Back
Top Bottom