2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hope my pair doesn't get like that...but then again I'm planning on wearing them in the rain so I shouldn't really care. Do you remember how much they were at the outlet?

I'm surprised these shoes are still in stock, with plenty of sizes available. I'm guessing it's because of the suede toebox.

I believe they were $69.99 with an additional 10% off at the register.

"Waterproofing (DWR) technology gives you the ability to wear your dunks in any weather" - Nike

How are these sneakers water resistant if the toebox is suede? (not a rhetorical question) I'm hoping they have some sort of wax underneath the suede. I got them after I found out the DSM waterproof dunks were going to be $150+
There was a video posted here i think where someone did a test by putting the toebox under running water.  the water just repelled away

Wanted.... 11.5 black LMs heel drag is ok

Lol

Got way too many other shoes to buy before getting another pair of LMs
I still like the white ones better

Pulled these out of the closet to wear today:
REPPED.. 

I always look forward to what you break out....

nthat.gif

I'm wearing Quartersnacks today.... And they are dirty so I'm not taking a pic (dusty mostly and I don't have a brush here)

been sliding around concrete? 

haha same happened with my white pair.  just took a look one day and was disgusted

I wear them all the time .... Atleast 2 times a week since they came out and I guess were them out n gettin sauced and just being a stoner I drag my feet at times? Idk normal were n tear for a shoe worn a lot I guess my whites still in the box fresh tho

I think I'll break out my blacks today

Last edited:
I'd respect someone more who can spit a few De La Soul verses as opposed to doing a kickflip.

"And when they get here I inform them I'm the Plug One
Open a chair and let them realize the reason
For concern of the Soul
Cause we've come down with a case of ..."

Dammit I needs a pair of LM blacks! These pics solidified it. Hunt begins for a pair that won't make me take out a small loan to afford them.

"Waterproofing (DWR) technology gives you the ability to wear your dunks in any weather" - Nike

How are these sneakers water resistant if the toebox is suede? (not a rhetorical question) I'm hoping they have some sort of wax underneath the suede. I got them after I found out the DSM waterproof dunks were going to be $150+ 

To answer this, The Whole Sneak has been treated to have Water/Liquid bead on contact.

If they asked me for a de la soul lyric at the shop, I'd spit:
[h1]OODLES AND OODLES OF THROWS, YOU KNOW[/h1][h1]I KICK EM FROM MY HEELS[/h1][h1]I KICK EM FROM MY TOES[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom