2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The one time I wanted the Warriors to win. Lol

They still put up a $25 off code curry

Last edited:
Question: do you guys think Nike SB can get back to being relevant? Don't get me wrong, there have been a few that have dropped that were nice, but not like how Nike SB was pushing out a few years back. QUickstrikes used to be magic!

i just buy shoes that i like, hype is nothing to me... valentines were great, laser crimson too and i scored on sale lol

anyway fam, mcfly lows are nice, easy to match, will be used a lot... but the real stunners are the gym red luxes, don't sleep, patent leather have shiny flakes, on the heel there's 3m, the vintage nike logos are sick and the leather is a good effort to improve quality, get yours asap! :wink:

Photo creds johnny_tang on Instagram
Skated upcoming De La Lows.

Thank god for the internet. Maybe they should reverse it and only sell them to non skaters. That way they don't get destroyed.
You don't have to skate in them, you just have to skate to get in them 
grin.gif

It'd be even radder if they would let you double up if you did the kickflip IN SBs

I never could do heels, but at 40 I can still kickflip, even though they're mob now.
I think making you do a trick for shoes is kind of an elitist thing to do, although it is funny.

Newest purchases this past week. Tiff highs and concords.... The new addiction begins
Might be picking up some blue lobsters soon

I dig the color of that swoosh on these.
The whole shoe is dope to me, but the real winner of the pack for me are the AM1. If they're still around in a few months then maybe i'll cop, but May and June have me occupied. July is birthday season for my son and mom so if by chance they're around in August then I'm down lol.

Those floral dunks look so bad they look fake..

What even is that material on the panels? Cloth covered cardboard?

If I was a shop I would be selling them to whoever had the money.... Now that being said I would also make sure my usuals get a pair in their size..... My shops know I skate so I wouldn't even have to "prove" it
Plus who cares if someone skates or not... They are shoes and less than 5% ever get skated in even when owned by skaters
(I have GRs for skating in)

I hope they make everyone do a kickflip in store to buy the de la souls

Tiffs all over again
I can't kickflip anymore, but I'm a De La Soul fan.  Can I enter a trivia contest or something?  Quote all of "De La Soul Is Dead" from front to back?

Back
Top Bottom