2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

white laces were fun...
#MakeSomeLaceSwaps

Sz 13 WTDs on the bay went for over 2k. Granted they were the first DS pair I've seen there for a while- thirst was real. Almost bid. 

Maybe sz 14 will be less painful on the wallet...

so I've noticed some shoes seem to be more plentiful in different sizes.....

Were some just made more in different sizes? I would think the sizes would produced the same for every style.... or is it that some shoes are copped more by smaller sizes than others (like shoes that are popular with women would obviously be scooped up in smaller sizes vs others)

Does size affect pricing across the board or is that also dependent on style?

Until recently all my ebay searches have been size specific, but lately I've been checking other sizes and have been seeing shoes on the regular in smaller sizes so I'm curious if the bigger sizes are actually less common or just not currently on the market (to decide how much to spend)

Were some just made more in different sizes? I would think the sizes would produced the same for every style.... or is it that some shoes are copped more by smaller sizes than others (like shoes that are popular with women would obviously be scooped up in smaller sizes vs others)

Until recently all my ebay searches have been size specific, but lately I've been checking other sizes and have been seeing shoes on the regular in smaller sizes so I'm curious if the bigger sizes are actually less common or just not currently on the market (to decide how much to spend)
Bigger sizes are definitely less common. Nike produces on the bell curve of foot size- why wouldn't they?

In fact it used to be that a lot of shops "full size run" was 8-12.

Bae sizes and Bigfoot sizes are both produced in much lesser quantities than say sizes 8-11, simply because so many less people actually wear those sizes. Consequently, they are harder to obtain and, for the most part, tend to bring more money on the secondary market.

Back
Top Bottom