2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

been thinking about new dunks n Would like to see some sort of 3 little pigs pack done... would be cool to split up the shoes to 4 different shops to get different thoughts into each shoe 3 pigs and of course the big bad wolf. just a thought.

Big bad wolf highs
smokin.gif
thats what i was thinking aswell
smokin.gif

I think those sherpas are pretty ugly.

And ready to see some real images of the BttF dunks. Planning on buying but hoping actual pictures look better than the stock one we keep getting
Agreed...they just look like beat kicks and not in any decent broken in way lol

Big bad wolf highs
smokin.gif

thats what i was thinking aswell
smokin.gif
was thinking all lil pigs would be lows or they could do the whole low, mid, high like the 3 bears and incorporate the 3 different houses into the shoe somehow, straw, sticks, and bricks. the insole could have their corresponding house with a phrase from the tale on the other sole like, "The first little pig built a house of straw..." and on the other insole a straw house would be on it
laugh.gif

been thinking about new dunks n Would like to see some sort of 3 little pigs pack done... would be cool to split up the shoes to 4 different shops to get different thoughts into each shoe 3 pigs and of course the big bad wolf. just a thought.

They need to drop a goldilocks joint too.... a decade later :lol:

...i would like an Amelia Bedilia themed Dunk SB.

happy air max day... i have zero to wear today.
pun both intended and not intended.

Last edited:
...i would like an Amelia Bedilia themed Dunk SB.

happy air max day... i have zero to wear today.
pun both intended and not intended.
Amelia Bedelia dunks would be beyond fuego. I want a legitimate Dr. Seuss dunk. Not just a colorway but a dunk with Dr. Seuss's art style. Kinda like the Lebron Stewie PEs.

First step to getting those released is stop calling me Cobra Commanders.

Keep bothering Nike to let Civil have their collab

I think they should do a tombstone SB

like all marbled grey leather, speckled midsole, and write RIP instead of Nike on the back

working from home for a few days thanks to a brave turkey who decided to take flight and slam into our muhfuggin' uhhhh windshield yesterday (everyone is fine, and thankfully my wife was wearing sunglasses).

#MakeSomeDinner
#MakeSomeReturnToSBConvo

Last edited:

working from home for a few days thanks to a brave turkey who decided to take flight and slam into our muhfuggin' uhhhh windshield yesterday (everyone is fine, and thankfully my wife was wearing sunglasses).

#MakeSomeDinner
#MakeSomeReturnToSBConvo
Welp. Insurance at least should cover it.

Back
Top Bottom