2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Whats a good price for DS Pushead 2s? Im hovering around the 150 mark with shipping now. (Buying not selling)

Just hit Klik in Pensacola...asked dude if he had anything in my size range not on display...homie pulls out Jams, Nontourages, RESNs, Moats, and Larry Perkins on me...lol

"These will all be over box price, of course..."

Just hit Klik in Pensacola...homie pulls out Jams, Nontourages, RESNs, Moats, and Larry Perkins on me...lol

I woulda hit'em with the "oh, you guys are a consignment shop too?"
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just hit Klik in Pensacola...asked dude if he had anything in my size range not on display...homie pulls out Jams, Nontourages, RESNs, Moats, and Larry Perkins on me...lol

Greg is my dude... he has all kinds of heat in the back.  You cop anything?

Greg is my dude... he has all kinds of heat in the back.  You cop anything?

Negative, it was a bit rich for my blood...he had Neckfaces and St. Paddy's day on display so I asked if he had 'em in a 13...sadly he didn't.

Would've copped the Raygun looking lows if he had them, but he told me he hadn't even seen them yet.

so if you painted the cowgirl swoosh with black does it resembles ray gun a little bit>, please forgive my photoshop skills

Karmaloop has terrible customer service. They never replied to any of my e-mails. I recently ordered some things from them (my first and only order from them) and it took 3 weeks e-mail me that they could not fulfill my order. I paid by paypal, so the refund should be instant. A week later nothing happens. I e-mail to ask what is going on and to no surprise no response (gave them 48 hours to respond). I just filed a claim on paypal after that and then they refunded my money.
Same thing happened with me but unlike you I tried to be patient with my refund (A month) and still wasn't no respond from them smh...needless to say I put in a claim with paypal...sucha shame cause I never had a problem with ordering from them before

Negative, it was a bit rich for my blood...he had Neckfaces and St. Paddy's day on display so I asked if he had 'em in a 13...sadly he didn't.

Would've copped the Raygun looking lows if he had them, but he told me he hadn't even seen them yet.

What was he asking for the Jams?

#WHATWASWAITINGFORMEATMYDOORSTEP
#NeverTooLateToLove
Copped these from the CNCPTS sale, couldn't pass up for that price. Sorry for the cat in my photo she wanted to be photogenic I guess.

Back
Top Bottom