2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have no clue how it works but I see it mentioned pretty frequently unfortunately. 

Sorry. 

So that's where @StillIn729 posted that gif
laugh.gif
#DONE...I've never heard of that much uncommon sense in my life or lack there of...that's too much money to hand ANYONE over without a written/signed aggrement...

Like those, but I really wish they would stop with the matching color sole and mid sole...give us some contrast damn it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not dunks. But I picked up a super discounted pair of Trainerendor SBs today and these things are crazy cozy. Plus a lot lighter than I imagined.

Money to spend on Sneaks = $6800.
6 Jordan 2 Dons at $700 = $4200.
1 Jordan 1 Fragments = $2600.

Having No Sneaks and No Money = Priceless

my favorite quote was "i am in a circle"

...and these.
dudes in the SB thread talking bout $800 is a good deal for some Fragment 1's because they go for $1000 and are his grail :lol:

when did a sneaker that came out in 2015 become a grail? the current "sneakerhead" is sad, the need for attention is unreal

SO MUCH INSTAFLEX OPPORTUNITY AND RESELL DOLLARS LOST. NEED A WILL? CALL MCGILL.
f179366b_mj1.gif

Last edited:
Not dunks. But I picked up a super discounted pair of Trainerendor SBs today and these things are crazy cozy. Plus a lot lighter than I imagined.
Did you pull the trigger on the blackout ones? I have been considering getting a pair for bit now. I see prices ranging from 55-90 depending on the colorway

Back
Top Bottom