2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

De La highs -> lows will be a game time decision for me based on my financial situation at the time...but them BttFs are gonna be a problem doe.

If anyone (that regularly contributes to this thread) still needs a SNKRS access code, PM me. I have a couple that I finally received to back up email addresses.

Sent you a PM... Not sure if it went through though, tried twice and can't find it in my sent box.. Maybe it just ain't meant to happen lol

these look clean 
smokin.gif
 kinda wish they didn't use contrast stitching though
eyes.gif
...Repped 

Last edited:
Any NDC discount code out there?? Thank you sooo much [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

I think those sherpas are pretty ugly.

And ready to see some real images of the BttF dunks. Planning on buying but hoping actual pictures look better than the stock one we keep getting

Official release for the Corks is this Saturday here in Japan but was able to get them today.  I love these.

Looks like there's a little flake of cork peeling on the High lace flap. That shows the cork stuff is pretty legit. Quality looks on point but they're still not for me but those who been questioning about it these pics should be answer. Nice pics. of quality repped.

Last edited:
Yeah they do look good, suede doesn't look like typical GR suede. Hope everyone that wants a pair gets one.

All teal box too....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom