2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gonna be a repeat of the Beijings

People gonna think they're limited or something go wild for them and then they'll end up sitting on shelves and on eBay

conspiracy theories & sneakers...2 of my favorite things
smokin.gif

Repped
Possibly my 2 Favorite things! I'm always told at work that i think everything is a conspiracy.

Why are you surprised?
This planet is full of get-rich-quick people with little to average  knowledge.

In 2015 the majority of society is about making the quick buck.
No work.
No school.
No class.

Reading this reminds me of that thread in general of the kid who fronted this guy $6800 for some jays. Dude took off with his money :smh:

Reading this reminds me of that thread in general of the kid who fronted this guy $6800 for some jays. Dude took off with his money :smh:
That thread was hilarious. Dude talkin about the feds getting involved and his lawyer and all this nonsense. What an idiot.

Anyone have a link to this? I feel like I miss out on some decent laughs because I don't venture out of a few threads that often.

Reading that thread made me feel far better about my idiocy with money. If I ever were so foolish as to front that kind of money and get taken for a ride, I certainly wouldn't post about it until after I'd exhausted my legal options. Plus any half way crooked scammer is going to end up causing the guy to lose even more money just with creative filings in court to drag the case out.

I know this is out of the ordinary and is sb related slightly. guy wants to purchase a pair from me but said paypal doesnt allow him to pay to anyone but yahoo user's. anyone hear of this. im always cautious and take extra pictures before shipping

I know this is out of the ordinary and is sb related slightly. guy wants to purchase a pair from me but said paypal doesnt allow him to pay to anyone but yahoo user's. anyone hear of this. im always cautious and take extra pictures before shipping
Yep. 

Pretty well known scam around the FB groups. 

Sounds like BS, stay away.

Back
Top Bottom