2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My local called me today asked if I was interested in the FTCs. Said no I'm good, just not feeling em. Asked about the Firecrackers said there'll be lots of demand for em but he'll see if he can help me out.

Did he happen to say anything on a release date? Or when he might expect them?

Thoughts?

"Following the extremely limited F&F pairs that have gotten the ‘Bring Back’ treatment for 2013, Undefeated released a Dunk High NL to retail in 2005 that can be seen to foreshadow a period of bold new colorway expressions. UNDFTD has yet to contribute to an SB collab, but here’s aNike SB Dunk High  sample that has a bit of overlap with the NLs thanks to its mix of brown, aqua and a Cotton Candy-ish pink. It appears these could have been a collaboration in their own right, given the unexplained logo on the tongue tag. Let us know if you recognize the insignia, and if you would have purchased these had they hit retail."
I'd cop then and I'd cop now...

REPPED for the photos...

Thoughts?

Reminds me of BHMs. These should've been the Black Firecrackers...
Dubai Dunk Lows with tearaway upper, part of the Politically Incorrect Series
these two are sexy

also if you haven't heard, there'll be a nike sb app 

I need those red firecrackers 
smokin.gif
 No clue how to get a hs for retail without a local store though 
mean.gif

Just got these in off the Bay.  2nd pair of SB's and loving SB's.

I'm gradually making the move to SB's. JB and Kobe's are getting near impossible to attain.  Since when was it so hard to pay a company $150-200 for kicks?

I'm gradually making the move to SB's. JB and Kobe's are getting near impossible to attain.  Since when was it so hard to pay a company $150-200 for kicks?

Welcome, there's a few of us in here, made the move over a year ago (unfortunatley) and haven't looked back.

Those Pink/Brown/Teal joints are not my thing, pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got these in off the Bay.  2nd pair of SB's and loving SB's.

You'll definitely be less stressed. :lol:

-Drew

Also have made the switch this year.. I've copped about 10 pairs of kicks this year.. An only one was jordan.. An the only reason I copped it was cause it was an older release that i got for a good price.

Thoughts?

"Following the extremely limited F&F pairs that have gotten the ‘Bring Back’ treatment for 2013, Undefeated released a Dunk High NL to retail in 2005 that can be seen to foreshadow a period of bold new colorway expressions. UNDFTD has yet to contribute to an SB collab, but here’s a
Nike SB Dunk High
 sample that has a bit of overlap with the NLs thanks to its mix of brown, aqua and a Cotton Candy-ish pink. It appears these could have been a collaboration in their own right, given the unexplained logo on the tongue tag. Let us know if you recognize the insignia, and if you would have purchased these had they hit retail."

I'd cop these in a heartbeat!! These need to RELEASE!!

. 1. i think a LA or So cal vs Nor cal theme would be cool, you could do a lot as far as themes

2 . i have to say they are equal, just depends on the person

3. i would tell my young self, YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY EVERY SHOE

4. umm from recent memory the white grapes

People trying to hate on my earlier but drooling over the sample pics from me and asking about release dates

I'm going to do this only once because this is a civil thread, and you've been screwing it up.

We've all seen your collection. It's meh - you have a bunch of stuff from the blue box era on, most of which nobody cared about then or now, and then a sprinkling of some decent stuff here and there. Heavy on the filler, light on the killer.

That's just my opinion.

Your opinion is obviously different - you seem to think very highly of your collection. :rolleyes

Ironically enough, we were just talking about the most annoying archetype of "sneakerhead," and while the choices given were an A and B debate, the answer is actually "C," and Sneakerfan called it. The competitive "sneakerhead" who treats the hobby like a pissing contest. That's who you are being - and you don't have the walk to back the talk. We all know the loudest in the clique is usually the weakest, right? So, if you are really the monster you say you are, how about "acting like you've been there before?"

Did I miss something? Who's the John B/ Color me badd dude?

Just got them in the mail today, broke down and bought a pair of Jamesons from shoe_jocky very pleased. My FTCs are on point, suede is very nice and smooth. Was getting worried when I heard people complaining about the quality and they 'sandpaper' suede. Maybe it was the OG's complaining :tongue:

Shout out to YeezySB on the FTC info.

Did I miss something? Who's the John B/ Color me badd dude?

Just got them in the mail today, broke down and bought a pair of Jamesons from shoe_jocky very pleased. My FTCs are on point, suede is very nice and smooth. Was getting worried when I heard people complaining about the quality and they 'sandpaper' suede. Maybe it was the OG's complaining
tongue.gif

Shout out to YeezySB on the FTC info.
Great pick ups, repped. The Jamesons (along with the FTCs of course) are a great shoe. Still can't figure out why I haven't picked myself up a pair

why do all the trolls come to the community thread? everyone in here is civil and just looking/sharing info on SBs and then people roll through with a few samples/not yet released pairs and think theyre gold... thats some childish ****. if you have info/pics to share then do it, dont brag about something we could all have if we dropped stupid money on it. 

Back
Top Bottom