2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dona knows what I mean.

Also add Dubai to the list of city SBs. My jaw drops every time I see pics of the place. Can a city be more beautiful? An advanced alien race would marvel at the beauty of Dubai. Every picture of the city simply astonishes me.

The middle east and africa could be a paradise if they got their act together :smh:

Question #1: We've seen Nike SB do a City pack, if they were to do another one what cities would you want them to make a SB for and why?

Question #2: In your opinion what's more annoying, a raving hype beast or a crusty old OG collector that has an extreme sense of entitlement? Why?

Question #3: If you could go back in time and give yourself ONE tip when you starting collecting sneakers/SB, what would it be and why?

Question #4: What is one sneaker that you were SUPER excited to see release, but once you got them in hand you were disappointed with? Why?

2- both annoy me equally and can make themselves look bad. I don't know what's worse: old heads complaining or young heads complaining about old heads complaining.

3- don't beat them into the ground lol

4- was slightly disappointed in the BC 4s last year bc they were a little ashy and pinky toes scream while wearing them

1. Alaska gets no love. Id do a white yetti or polar bear...something with fur like perkins and clear ices soles with blue tint.

2. Hypebeast. Name says it all.. mindlessly buying everything in sight.

3. Invest in Google. Had I done that id buy out shoeume's collection.

4. Foamposites. So ugly how the laces go all the way down to your toe and that material is wack. Thought it was non porous.

1. Definitely a bunch of famous skating cities. Barcelona, LA or SF, etc.

2. OGs just because they're so persistent with it. 

3. Skate through your heat one at a time, not all at once.

4. Supreme SB 2012. Quality was so meh for a $150 dunk.

Question #1: We've seen Nike SB do a City pack, if they were to do another one what cities would you want them to make a SB for and why?
San Francisco, Rio De Janeiro, Hong Kong  & Barcelona

Question #2: In your opinion what's more annoying, a raving hype beast or a crusty old OG collector that has an extreme sense of entitlement? Why?

Question #3: If you could go back in time and give yourself ONE tip when you starting collecting sneakers/SB, what would it be and why?

Question #4: What is one sneaker that you were SUPER excited to see release, but once you got them in hand you were disappointed with? Why?
1. I would do some sort of a Caribbean tribute pack.  Biased due to my heritage (Jamaican), but that island vibe mixed with shoes would be a creative match made in heaven.  I know it's been done before with certain Dunks, but I'd love to see something nice.  A Bob Marley inspired SB.

2. I try not to pay much mind to either.  The only thing that really annoys me about people in particular in this hobby are those who seem to feel the need to whip out the ruler and have a who's Richard is bigger contest in order to validate how much of a "sneakerhead" they are.  You enjoy your hobbies a lot more when you're not doing it just to receive props from others.

3. Save everything.  Even the beaters.

4. Milan AM1's.  Although the shoe is very nice from an aesthetics standpoint, it was a complete letdown when I held them in hand.  The suede is cheap and the quality control as a whole was completely lacking.

" Thought to be a “What the Dunk High” when first look images hit the net back in November last year, today brings a new look at this Nike SB Dunk High for Tyler Eklund. Reported to be designed for Tyler Eklund who was in a snowboarding accident in 2007 that left him paralyzed from the neck down. The shoes take on a while combination of materials and colors on the upper as well as Nike SB Tyler Eklund tongue tags. "

A lot going on with with shoe.....

4. Milan AM1's.  Although the shoe is very nice from an aesthetics standpoint, it was a complete letdown when I held them in hand.  The suede is cheap and the quality control as a whole was completely lacking.
SOOOOOO many people were pissed with their Milans, I got lucky. Sorry to hear that though

All things considered, my pair is passable.  I just hate that sandpaper suede they used on them.  So many hoops to jump thru.  Guess I shouldn't expect anything special from Nike Retro at this point, which is why I typically wait to cop everything for like 50-60.

dona knows what I mean.

Also add Dubai to the list of city SBs. My jaw drops every time I see pics of the place. Can a city be more beautiful? An advanced alien race would marvel at the beauty of Dubai. Every picture of the city simply astonishes me.

The middle east and africa could be a paradise if they got their act together
mean.gif
Aliens know Dubai is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, a man made paradise in the desert.Govt blocks majority of all websites for being offensive and all VOIP, meanwhile prostitutes are the only females in the clubs. Not to mention you can only buy alcohol at a club and must have liquor license to even consume at your home. Break these laws, you disappear. Most the employees are from impoverished countries who are forced to sign decade long contracts and then have their passports taken away. 

Sub Saharan Africa alone accounted for an estimated 69 percent of all people living with HIV and 70 percent of all AIDS deaths in 2011. It will be sometime before they get their act together.

I knew all thos things about dubai. I didnt say it was a paradise now. Just a beautiful city.

As for statistics on Africa I pay them no mind. America has been trying to slander them for ages. Like a dude reallt ****** a monkey...

Pass on those wtd highs :x

Last edited:
Yeah I wanted to get my armchair activist on when I read about the Dubai/Africa dunks but who was I kidding, Nike isn't a saint when it comes to human rights or slave labor, so it was a moot.

1. Chicago or Philly. So much potential with either of these towns. No Jordan collab needed.

2. Snooty OG's. Old days are gone and they aren't coming back. No need to keep reminding everyone that they think is younger than them, a lot of us were there too.

3. Stop. Just stop. Do something more practical and productive like study harder, take salsa lessons, or become a ninja or something....

4. Can't think of any.

Back
Top Bottom