2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ah ok I see. Lol yeah I NEVER get them. I usually only earn about $10 a quarter in ebay bucks though so maybe I don't qualify for them. I'd love $25-$50 in ebay bucks though. I'd get a pair of kicks I've always wanted.

I tend to not use my ebay code coupons when I get them and just post them up here on thread for FCFS but next time I get another it's yours for your trouble. I'll PM it to you.

Me too. Does ANYONE have any info on these as far as release date and price? I'm looking for a sz 9.
They don't have a US release date yet as far as I know, I've been looking also.  They are starting to pop up on the bay for around $200, but I've decided to wait it out because I can't justify dropping that on a new release.

i missed out on the eu release of the burnished

Probably just as well, the last link was a little more than I'd be willing to spend to get them on my feet. € 30 for shipping on top of € 160 for the shoes with no indication that VAT was going to be removed made me hesitate and lose my 10.5.

Check you email that's where I always see mine at.
Thanks. Nothing though. Lol I promise I've NEVER gotten one of these in all my ebay years. I wonder how they choose people.
I tend to not use my ebay code coupons when I get them and just post them up here on thread for FCFS but next time I get another it's yours for your trouble. I'll PM it to you.
Much appreciated. Repped.
They don't have a US release date yet as far as I know, I've been looking also.  They are starting to pop up on the bay for around $200, but I've decided to wait it out because I can't justify dropping that on a new release.
I appreciate the info and lol yeahhhhh some eBay sellers are comical.

burnished 8.5 on ebay for 500... smh
Again, some eBay sellers are comical. These sellers are hilarious. I seriously think these sellers just post stuff as high as they can and try to see who will buy it.

I hit a seller up who was selling some low blk/gum sole SBs and asked if they had a BIN price b/c I wanted to buy at the beginning of the week as a gift for the hubby.  They hmu saying box price is $85 so they would sell it to me for $100 shipped.  These are the same dunks that were like $60 shipped everywhere about a month ago. PASSSS. Lmbo....BTW...the current bid is not even $30 yet after 3 days. 

Thanks. Nothing though. Lol I promise I've NEVER gotten one of these in all my ebay years. I wonder how they choose people.

Much appreciated. Repped.

I appreciate the info and lol yeahhhhh some eBay sellers are comical.

Again, some eBay sellers are comical. These sellers are hilarious. I seriously think these sellers just post stuff as high as they can and try to see who will buy it.

I hit a seller up who was selling some low blk/gum sole SBs and asked if they had a BIN price b/c I wanted to buy at the beginning of the week as a gift for the hubby.  They hmu saying box price is $85 so they would sell it to me for $100 shipped.  These are the same dunks that were like $60 shipped everywhere about a month ago. PASSSS. Lmbo....BTW...the current bid is not even $30 yet after 3 days. 
so the guy trys to get his money back and you laugh at him, just because people were selling them for $60 shipped does not mean thats what they are worth. people always looking for the "deal" . sometimes if you want something you pay the price. thats why they call it a game. no rules

so the guy trys to get his money back and you laugh at him, just because people were selling them for $60 shipped does not mean thats what they are worth. people always looking for the "deal" . sometimes if you want something you pay the price. thats why they call it a game. no rules

Who calls it a game? Milton Bradley

im trying to find a pair as well. no sites have them left in stock in my size on here and the listing i was watching ended at about 90 dollars after shipping.

i waited so now its either pay around that price or just pass. 

sometimes we as buyers dont look at the amount of money lost due to ebay and paypal. it is around 12 percent

http://help-en-eu.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32375/p/3897

Or you could not be an ***.

This thread is oddly hoppin' today
laugh.gif

Regardless, I'm kind of Intrigued by the burnished dunks, but not sure I'm in enough to deal with the apparent trials and tribulations to get 'em.

And today's wear - not a dunk, i know, but one of my favorite SBs of all time:

Back
Top Bottom