2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

two of the best Low's released last year...repped
Thanks brother 
nthat.gif

I'm liking the fast times too, the black makes them a lot more wearable than AF1 denim pack from last year (I got the blue & red lows from that pack). Hope the price won't be dumb.

On a not completely SB note has anyone seen that Nike has joined the buy shoes on an App train, will it stop resellers?!? 

www.Nike.com/snkrs

Hopefully they will send updates when restocks drop.

Thanks for posting that. I just signed up for the waiting list

NICE!

I just started getting to SB's mainly because I'm getting tired of the raffle **** too.
Lol. Welcome....sb's are great. I've enjoyed dunks since the mid 00's.

Its really ridiculous and they don't even care. 
They really don't.  However, I'm noticing resellers and their bots aren't eating like they used to. People are getting smarter and saying if they can't buy things for retail then they just move on to the next one.
I am really liking these bad boys
Me too. Does ANYONE have any info on these as far as release date and price? I'm looking for a sz 9.
4x ebay bucks on homepage going on till tomorrow 11:59 P.M. Just a heads up.
WHERE? I NEVER get these promotions...I have over 250+ positive feedback too.  Are these things acct specific?

Highly doubt that app will do anything to thwart resellers...from what I've read, it's simply in addition to the website--not a replacement.
You prolly right, but it goes against how Nike is promoting the app.

From the propaganda I've seen, the app isn't being promoted as a way to buy a new pair of runners or something quick...but rather "here's a way to buy the hot ****". 

If that's the case then the app is useless because the app is gonna lose out to the bots.

Not huge on the fast times dunk but I will say I like how they didn't use both tongue tags to put there branding. Sometimes you wanna see both brands and not just the collab shop.

Thanks. Yeah I've had ebay bucks for awhile now. I just never see those 4x or 2x promotions. :frown:

They hand em out to me all the time. Check the homepage were the featured things are scrolling left to right. If not there check your messages. That's usually where I see the coupons I get.

it's random, I haven't gotten 4X's eBay bucks in months

I called and asked about it and they basically said it's for sellers who buy a lot, eBay is such a lame *** company sometimes
Ah ok I see. Lol yeah I NEVER get them. I usually only earn about $10 a quarter in ebay bucks though so maybe I don't qualify for them. I'd love $25-$50 in ebay bucks though. I'd get a pair of kicks I've always wanted.

it's random, I haven't gotten 4X's eBay bucks in months

I called and asked about it and they basically said it's for sellers who buy a lot, eBay is such a lame *** company sometimes

You mean buyers who buy a lot? I have never sold a thing on eBay lol either way my bad everyone I figured since it was on homepage it was universal.

You mean buyers who buy a lot? I have never sold a thing on eBay lol either way my bad everyone I figured since it was on homepage it was universal.

my bad yeah buyers who buy a lot but I think that's BS, I think they really send it to people who browse a lot and don't buy

Back
Top Bottom