2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any pics of the DLS shoe box? All teal or half/half?

It's the split colored glossy box.

I've wondered something since the Tiff release that maybe someone can shed some light on...

It was the first release in a glossy box, as YoTH and Petoskeys both came in the solid color box...anyone that's into sports cards should know that in the late 80s/early 90s, Topps had a higher end release called 'Topps Tiffany', which were the same cards as the original Topps cards but were glossy (Fleer followed suit with 'Fleer Glossy'),

Anyway, it's probably purely coincidental, but is it possible that the glossy box that started with the Tiffs had anything to do with the Topps Tiffany cards of yesteryear?

Last edited:

NikeSB  De La Soul Dunk High comes out soon...
299.gif

Prices (including CANADIAN shipping) for any fellow Canucks looking for Burnished Dunks.

SJS: $230 CDN
END:$250 CDN
Hanon:$240 CDN

Never been pinched for customs by Hanon, have been by SJS, never ordered from END.
I've ordered from End twice, both times I got a bill in the mail from Fedex 2 weeks later.

Nike dunk high Burnished is instantly sold out on hanon.. I'll try my luck on NDC tomorrow.

anyone think that burn rubbers would look better with black laces and midsole?

edit: fast times not burn rubbers man im trippin

Last edited:
I'm liking the fast times too, the black makes them a lot more wearable than AF1 denim pack from last year (I got the blue & red lows from that pack). Hope the price won't be dumb.

On a not completely SB note has anyone seen that Nike has joined the buy shoes on an App train, will it stop resellers?!? 

www.Nike.com/snkrs

Hopefully they will send updates when restocks drop.

Slept through the Burnished leather. Looks like it's not meant to be unless these run ridiculously large. Here's hoping the brown show up in the US and people ignore them here.

Back
Top Bottom