2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

part of the galaxy pack

Galaxy Dunks

Yeezus, if only I had racks on racks on racks.
625151228d4ab455fb5aae52c720a320.jpg

I really wish that the Nike SB brand would go back to sneakers that come from an influence, have a story, or connection to something like the good ole' days instead of just saturating the market with generic colors or "collections".

I know Nike SB more than likely does the generic colors to sell them cheaper so people who can't afford the exclusive stuff can still have something but still.

Don't get me wrong, they still have dope things but most of their work is either a collab, collection, or GR with no meaning.

I want to see more "Simpsons", or "Heinekens".
I like the stuff they're doing now but I wouldn't mind some Corona dunks.
I think a Starbucks theme would be dope too. White/Green/Brown

im in on the plus skate collab

thanks to whoever posted those black and tan lows on the bay

guy had em listed starting bid at 40 plus shipping bin 60 plus shipping  in really good condition

offered to deal through invoice for 50, he said he wanted 60 shipped, went with the auction and ended at 40 plus the 6 shipping. i will take it

3M shot. The 3m hoodie is pretty good, though I bought it with 20% off so I feel even better about it.

So my shields from buyskateshoes came in today...

Shipping box looked like it went a few rounds with Mike Tyson then took a trip to hell and back! Box was open already too. :smh:

Shoes still good though so I guess I can't complain too much lol :tongue:

Last edited:

im in on the plus skate collab

thanks to whoever posted those black and tan lows on the bay

guy had em listed starting bid at 40 plus shipping bin 60 plus shipping  in really good condition

offered to deal through invoice for 50, he said he wanted 60 shipped, went with the auction and ended at 40 plus the 6 shipping. i will take it
No problem. Woulda grabbed em myself and doubled up but I'm holding out in hopes of finding some new castles. Glad someone in here ate!

Back
Top Bottom