2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

More Salt Stains:

Id seriously love to. One of the best dunks that has been released in the past few months. Has a cool Tribe Called Quest look to it. 
Alas, its Preme season...

Very true. I like em may end up getting them later (hopefully) under retail.

Another BHM pass for me....
This better have some sort of story behind it to justify why it looks like this. These SB designers are just doing whatever in these streets. How hard would it be to do a damn Mansa Musa SB?!

Last edited:

This better have some sort of story behind it to justify why it looks like this. These SB designers are just doing whatever in these streets. How hard would it be to do a damn Mansa Musa SB?!
Tell me about it, waiting to see what the inspiration is for those.

Last edited:
I see you croc dunks...

I love uploading the poorest quality screengrabs possible. Makes me feel ub34 l33t.
yeah, it's a dope shoe but I'm probably going to let them go. Unlike the majority of ppl in here. I personally don't like reg dunks. Reason why I fell in love with sb's. More padding around the ankle area. Plus they last a lot longer. Regular dunks crease super easy.

Last edited:
yeah, it's a dope shoe but I'm probably going to let them go. Unlike the majority of ppl in here. I personally don't like reg dunks. Reason why I fell in love with sb's. More padding around the ankle area. Plusvthey last a lot longer.
Yeah gotta wear tall socks with these because they are not nearly as comfy.

Yessir just had my final this morning. Came in with a B+ or so but that test coulda really hurt me I fear.
I hated O Chem, just finished my 2nd semester of it this summer. Then I started taking bio Chem.... And it's much worse :lol:. Thursday is gonna suck :smh:

I really wish that the Nike SB brand would go back to sneakers that come from an influence, have a story, or connection to something like the good ole' days instead of just saturating the market with generic colors or "collections".

I know Nike SB more than likely does the generic colors to sell them cheaper so people who can't afford the exclusive stuff can still have something but still.

Don't get me wrong, they still have dope things but most of their work is either a collab, collection, or GR with no meaning.

I want to see more "Simpsons", or "Heinekens".

Back
Top Bottom