2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can anyone tell me how the 3m (Raging Bulls) sb's fit?

I've heard the 3m material makes for a snug fit and would hate to spend $200 on a dunk that won't fit. It's crazy how size 12's are hard to come by on ebay while 11.5 and 13 stay going for the low.

Any help is appreciated!
http://www.indexpdx.com/nikd-dunk-high-premium-sb-raging-bull-pre-owned-size-12/

Not sure about the site, I was just doing a bit of random searching and stumbled across these.  Hope that it might help you out.

quicknote : the top 4 dunks list DOESNT have to be 2 GR's & 2 QS's...It can be any combination you want. PM me if you wanna make a change to your top 4. (Totals will be counted 12/29)

& thank you to everyone who has contributed AND has an avi
nerd.gif
Nah man, thank you for putting in all the hard work and giving us a pretty graphic to boot. I'm in love with my little square on the grid haha 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Dude didn't you say you were selling a pair of size 10 DS Hacky Sack lows on eBay recently? That must be your listing.

MODS: GET HIM.

If you rearrange Bellarose1017 you get RA which is the first two letters of your name on NT.... coincidence? I think not.

Top 3 most overused GIFs on NT:

1.) Michael Jackson at movie theater eating popcorn

2.) Chubby Asian kid spewing milk all over at lunch table

3.) Kobe looking up at jumbotron and nodding head in disbelief 

Top 3 most overused GIFs on NT:

1.) Michael Jackson at movie theater eating popcorn

2.) Chubby Asian kid spewing milk all over at lunch table

3.) Kobe looking up at jumbotron and nodding head in disbelief 
You saying Kobe overrated?

I like the Plus dunks, I remember some of my first personal fashion choices were mail order shirts that I got from Plus, then known as Beach Plus: a Planet Earth Products tee, Alien Workshop Spectrum tee, and a Foundation Skate Co tee, I still remember the shirts because I agonized for days trying to figure out which ones I'd order. Their catalog used to be xeroxed and you'd phone in the order, I remember they also had a great price on Docs. I've still got my old cork board with a Beach Plus sticker.

As to the question posed about SB vs regular dunks, I still like regular dunks. Some of my most worn, all time favs are regular dunks. I'll usually toss a SB insole or something a little more comfortable in, but the simplicity of dunks from the original 7 BTTYS through the early 2000s can't be beat. SB was allowed to run wild with materials and blocking, but there will always be a place in my wardrobe for the classic color blocking.

And then they do some funky stuff with the regular line too, like those AF1 sort of retros but it's on a different shoe so it doesn't count, releases from last year. The Acorns and Linen have some of the best feeling leather on any dunks I've had, and I've got a lot of dunks (not as many as some, but I have a pretty decent representation from all of the retro era)

You saying Kobe overrated?
If they aren't, I am!! But that's a discussion for another thread/day.

----

I like the Plus dunks. I'm probably in depending on when other shops drop them (if Plus is only instore).

The "in hand" dude on ebay someone posted already started to drop his STILL-high price. I watched just to see how low it went haha.

Plus Skate collab is nice but wI'll purchase for discount.

BTW anyone picking up these this weekend??
Id seriously love to. One of the best dunks that has been released in the past few months. Has a cool Tribe Called Quest look to it. 

Alas, its Preme season...

Back
Top Bottom