2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So...SPoT sent my NL highs to the wrong address :smh:

SPoT claims it was correctly sent to me. However, UPS confirmed it was delivered to the address printed on the label, which they verified in their system as being completely different from my name and address. I've purchased a few items from SPoT and have never had a problem, and have always used the same address.

Unfortunately, SPoT has offered basically no assistance other than sending me an email asking me to open an investigation with UPS. Of course, UPS is saying I need to work with the shipper to sort it out.

How long would you wait before you file a chargeback?

Lastly, if anyone here is named "Clarence Kwok" please contact me lol.

Last edited:

Another BHM pass for me....
The best they can do is put bullet holes all over the shoe? 
mean.gif

Nike needs some new SB designers. 

Exclusivity and just how it looks for me. I like the P on there, I think it's a subtle branding that looks great. Personally have to disagree with the second part of your post though cause there was no way I was wearing the branded WoF for the opposite reason, it wasn't subtle at all. It was kinda uneven on some, in your face, and I found it gaudy. Love the non-ISO though.
Although my diction wasn't great, and because of that I understand why you were confused, I was really just saying that the ISO WOF was hideous and yet SOLD OUT INSTANTLY. The worst part is that they still go for $250-300+ when you can get non-branded for $100-125 DS. Basically the point being that exclusivity trumps how a shoe looks.

Last edited:
This was the year that pulled me back in to SBs. my tops:

GR Hi - Bao

GR Lo - Kumquats/Legion Pines

QS Hi - Dazzles

QS Lo - Beijings

And I mentioned this when the first picture of the dazzles surfaced, but I extesnively studied art movement-influenced camo when I was in school for graphic design, and I collect dazzle-related war memorabelia. Thus, I'm hyper-stoked for these, as crazy as they might be.

I'm curious to throw in some white laces.

That's probably the best reasoning I've heard for someone wanting a pair of those. I hope you get your pair.

quicknote : the top 4 dunks list DOESNT have to be 2 GR's & 2 QS's...It can be any combination you want. PM me if you wanna make a change to your top 4. (Totals will be counted 12/29)

& thank you to everyone who has contributed AND has an avi :nerd:

Last edited:
quicknote : the top 4 dunks list DOESNT have to be 2 GR's & 2 QS's...It can be any combination you want. PM me if you wanna make a change to your top 4. (Totals will be counted 12/29)
SOMPs

YotH

Diamonds

NL highs

all highs.. but lows are wack anyway...

surprised I haven't seen more people mention Bao's since there was a mini frenzy when they dropped.

HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT 

Nike SB Dunks vs Nike Dunks

Do people have a Specific Preference?

Back
Top Bottom