2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Heres my top 4

No somps or cny simply because I haven't seen either in person. I know most hate the two toned midsole on the bhm's, but I think it looks great.

What was that god-awful Kelis song? I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. Not really. Only because I've been hunting those for what seems like forever now. They either never pop up in a 12 that I see, or they pop up in 11.5 worn or with a ridiculous asking price. Nice rock, repped.

Thanks.

Last edited:

kinda glad my girl isn't into shoes... getting #baesize shoes seems stressful lol
You don't even know. I thought just finding mine were stressful but since I got her into shoes (so far she's very selective. thank god.) it's even moreso. Still she was so happy with her Northern Lights this weekend so it was well worth it. 

Damn I'm tardy to the party. I been just watching your picks I guess.

Top Four 2014 for me.

1. CNY (was a hit off rip for me). I owe Mexisoles for letting me get a pair off him for a good price.
2. JPACK high, I wear these all the time... I have a legit pair of Royals and the Sport Blue AJKO but these get the most burn of all of them
3. Beijings, I copped very few lows this year and the ones I did cop I barely have worn. These are ill to me though so I could see them getting love soon
4. Don't got another low so I'm gonna say SOMPS, this is the one I don't own and keep looking back on like "damn I need those"

5. Black LM AJ1.... Only reason it isn't number one is because we listed dunks... I love that shoe.

Can anyone tell me how the 3m (Raging Bulls) sb's fit?

I've heard the 3m material makes for a snug fit and would hate to spend $200 on a dunk that won't fit. It's crazy how size 12's are hard to come by on ebay while 11.5 and 13 stay going for the low.

Any help is appreciated!

Can anyone tell me how the 3m (Raging Bulls) sb's fit?

I've heard the 3m material makes for a snug fit and would hate to spend $200 on a dunk that won't fit. It's crazy how size 12's are hard to come by on ebay while 11.5 and 13 stay going for the low.

Any help is appreciated!
Actually wearing mine right now. Theyre slightly more spacious than the recent dunks. So a good TTS. 

Back
Top Bottom