2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Went a few pages back and after a quick google search couldn't find the answer with a release date on the salt stains sooooo

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

NEEED 
smile.gif

De la highs are dope.

Still no shipping confirmation from Premier |I

I'm sure it could take a few day... for what it's worth I got 8 shipping confirmations though

Anybody pick up those GT blazers or disposables this weekend? I'm thinking about it.. :nerd:

How do blazers fit I'm interested in them

And the dB jano's are fresh I now have at least a few pairs from all the sb lines other than blazers

Anyone ever seen fake skunks bout to grab a pair

Last edited:
What are the signs of fakes I don't really want to cop and have to deal with a PayPal dispute

Uneven stitching and oddly shaped toe boxes are the main things to look at.
Make sure you ask for pics of the size tags as well, thats usually the easiest way to tell if they're fake.
If you post pics I can help more.

I'm currently watching WWE Suvivor Series. Never noticed until last week

Nikki Bella wrestles in the Red Devils (which completely fits her persona).

Does anyone else on TV wear SB's?

Chumlee on Pawn Stars stays reppin' Nike SB...
So how come they don't add 'hype' to Dunks (in this case) but when they pop up with a 'Nothern *cough YEEZY* Lights' cw everybody goes bananas?

When in doubt, try both. The pink laces are cool and all that but they are LOUDER than LOUD.

Decided to try my Rukus laces. Black was just to hard on the shoe since its ashy

Those blue laces they came with....... Let's just keep it to .........

@theLtrain

Last edited:
What are the signs of fakes I don't really want to cop and have to deal with a PayPal dispute

Also a lot give it away with the texture on materials it even comes through clearly in pics that the materials aren't as plush/shaggy

Last edited:
My buddy wore a fake pair of skunks over to my place this weekend

He's not into sneakers at all, he said he just saw these online and wanted em bad so he ordered a replica for like $70 when he found out what the real ones go for..

They look pretty identical until you notice the arcs on the curved stitching and the fake tech - crappy airbag and midsole.

Honestly would probably fool most of the ppl in this thread, especially with how beat his pair is

My buddy wore a fake pair of skunks over to my place this weekend

He's not into sneakers at all, he said he just saw these online and wanted em bad so he ordered a replica for like $70 when he found out what the real ones go for..

They look pretty identical until you notice the arcs on the curved stitching and the fake tech - crappy airbag and midsole.

Honestly would probably fool most of the ppl in this thread, especially with how beat his pair is
I never understand why people knowingly wear fakes? If you can't afford it get something dope in your price range.

There are a lot of real SB's that look good for 70 bucks

Yeah y'all making me want skunks in here. Those would be the best high to low they could do. I think I've said that a lot lately.

Back
Top Bottom