2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This isn't gospel, but an observation. For the most part it seems that people getting the "retros" are people that have an understanding of the original, an appreciation for it, and either want the shoe to pair with its OG counterpart it because they missed out in the OG.

Very little of that seems to be the case for the kids who wyle out over some of the Jordan retro releases.

Again, just an observation. I'm sure there are exceptions on both sides.

This isn't gospel, but an observation. For the most part it seems that people getting the "retros" are people that have an understanding of the original, an appreciation for it, and either want the shoe to pair with its OG counterpart it because they missed out in the OG.

Very little of that seems to be the case for the kids who wyle out over some of the Jordan retro releases.

Repped

Cali for me. Still after Tiff highs since I refuse to pay stacks for the lows.

Cali for me. Still after Tiff highs since I refuse to pay stacks for the lows.
me too goin for the tiff highs. few years ago i was on a mad hunt for a nice pair of tiff lows. Then i found out while I was gone that the tiff highs dropped and no one told me, was so bummed. i prefer highs over lows

me too goin for the tiff highs. few years ago i was on a mad hunt for a nice pair of tiff lows. Then i found out while I was gone that the tiff highs dropped and no one told me, was so bummed. i prefer highs over lows
Exactly. Nobody gave me a heads up for the highs either. By that time they where already too hyped lol.

Agree I'm in it cause I don't have the ogs or money for them still hoping for pigeon highs
Not that it will happen but a What The Dunk in a high model with lasts 2 years releases would be nice. Nike rep if you're reading this Holla at Tinker.

Last edited:
Hope you don't go postal on people
De La's looking good on feet.

I like the retro remixes so far. As a person who missed out on the "heyday" of Nike SB I appreciate that there's homage without retroing (not a word lol) the same shoe.

Last edited:

I thought it was super confirmed the pigeon highs were a Photoshop trol?

Also I think in general low>>>> high which is why some of these "retros" are meh in people's eyes. Think about it, skunk lows just the customs are a billion times better than the highs. Take all the classic highs and then then to lows. That's a winning strategy. And use good materials.

If materials we the same on both shoes I'd take Tiff highs over lows.

That being said the lows kill the highs in the way they were released.

Low to highs just don't always work because sometimes there just ends up being too much of a color. I don't think Jedi Highs or Lobster highs would work either.

But in the same vein plenty of high colorways wouldn't work on lows. The BiTUSAs come to mind

>"were making a lil something to go with your "Northern Lights"

if its a t-shirt with that design they can keep it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ok so is nike the only ones bringing them out the 29th? On saturday? And now homebase? Or is everyones else doing black friday? I see difffrent dates [emoji]128533[/emoji]

It'll probably be a mixture between Friday and Saturday, Saturday is Small Business Saturday which is something AMEX has been pushing to kind of drum up business for places that can't really afford to do loss leader sales like the big box retailers on Friday.

Anybody pick up those GT blazers or disposables this weekend? I'm thinking about it.. :nerd:

I really like lows way better than highs, thats why I wanted the NL lows vs the highs but for some reason those de la highs look better than the lows

I'm kind interested in the Dunks I just bought for my NT Secret Santa Manta...to arrive

If the Quality is on point... I'm gonna try n track down a pair in my size...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom