2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

was only a matter of time ^^^ 
roll.gif

Yeah, it's a 7 year old pair of Even Stevens that have been worn into exactly how I want them to be.

They look kind of funky since I'm sitting on the marble steps leading into my office building.

Missed out on my Mitchell and ness penny jersey today, makes me passing on the NL lows hurt a little more.

every time i look at your avi i wonder what a FF7 inspired dunk would look like and the awesomeness that would be produced 
Wow... I completely spaced on that avi. I didn't recognize Vincent Valentine. Did you guys every play the Vincent Valentine game? Was pretty fun actually... @Sole Reaver  

Wow... I completely spaced on that avi. I didn't recognize Vincent Valentine. Did you guys every play the Vincent Valentine game? Was pretty fun actually... @Sole Reaver  
didn't get to honestly...are you looking forward to the next installment of the series? or do you think it has lost its luster

Not sure how to embed a video, but Premier put together this time lapse of the packing/shipping process of the NLs that is a really cool behind the scenes look:

Dirge of Cerberus... yes 
happy.gif
Yeah couldn't remember the name but I beat the game and loved it. Was short but really fun. I have to PM you a horror story that happened to me playing FF7.

didn't get to honestly...are you looking forward to the next installment of the series? or do you think it has lost its luster
PM me what you're talking about. I haven't followed FF since I helped Cloud defeat Sephiroth and save the world.

Not sure how to embed a video, but Premier put together this time lapse of the packing/shipping process of the NLs that is a really cool behind the scenes look:

Yeah saw that today, really cool look at things. Can't wait for mine.

http://www.thepremierstore.com/blog_detail.cfm?blogId=3738

The Premier Store
Back

Date: 11/24/2014

Author: Art Gigh

Title: PREMIER x NIKE SB DUNK HIGH "NORTHERN LIGHTS"

The recent appearence of the Northern Lights displayed on a Dunk Low will be followed up by the much anticipated Dunk High version this week. The "Northern Lights" Dunk High will be appearing this Saturday with the same glow in the dark sole, reflective solar pattern and Nike SB "Wavelength" branding on the tag and insoles

Below are the release times and pricing.

In store and online at 8:00am Eastern Standard Time. The link to purchase the shoes will only be available on our Twitter page and not found on our normal website. All sales will be final.

Price: $120
Sizes: 4 - 15
Twitter: @premierskate

The following will apply to all online orders:
- All orders must ship to the credit card billing address or registered Paypal address. (No Exceptions)
- USA orders only
- All sales will be final

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom