2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

images

Congrats!  I've been looking for those in the same size with no luck so far. Where did you find them if you don't mind sharing?

Haha, thanks. I finally found them in my size worn once shortly for a decent price.

It was from an IG seller

Last edited:
I don't know, but I got a feeling that the drop tomorrow won't be as crazy as we think. I think a lot of releases from different brands have really taken the spot light from this release. We just gotta relax and get the positive vibes going in here.

Last edited:
John00 John00 I hear ya my guy but I'm not ruling anything out till they release online. I jus know not to get my hopes up.

I feel where you're coming from but outside this thread I lotterally haven't heard ANYONE talking about these. Even people that I know that we're looking forward to them were only doing so because they though it was s Yeezy. Once that NL name got dropped, their interest dropped along with it. I'm just being positive.

Last edited:
I feel where you're coming from but outside this thread I lotterally haven't heard ANYONE talking about these. Even people that I know that we're looking forward to them were only doing so because they though it was s Yeezy. Once that NL name got dropped, their interest dropped along with it. I'm just being positive.
I really hope man, I love lows and im feeling these

John00 John00 Ohhh ok I see. I completely forgot about the DB releases tomorrow. Might actually be somewhat decent. I'll stay positive but I'll be prepared for it.

Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if they have restocks of the lows like they restocked their other collabs over and over again in the past. This may not even be your only chance.

Is the premier select site always like it is now? Showing no products or anything?

Yeah.

The only time product is loaded is on launch dates, and even then only for a short amount of time before the rest of the stock is reallocated to the regular site.

I don't know, but I got a feeling that the drop tomorrow won't be as crazy as we think. I think a lot of releases from different brands have really taken the spot light from this release. We just gotta relax and get the positive vibes going in here.

This, everybody calm down :lol: *waits for the easy cop posts*

I'm out of the thread until Tuesday this madness I can't deal with for a shoe that I don't like rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 I see you on twitter... let me know if you want that cart session and what size... pm me

Hopefully everyone does pick up feeling the good vibes, nice pick up @rapcoz2134 those dooms are fresh.

Just got the Disposable Dunk in. Now I have them in hand I'm not sure what I think of them... might send them back.
They just look to dull. Will try a black lace swap to see if I can push back some of the pink.
Kudos for Nike and their quality check...NOT. Disposable written on the right dunk is taking a dive.

Back
Top Bottom