2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got the Disposable Dunk in. Now I have them in hand I'm not sure what I think of them... might send them back.
They just look to dull. Will try a black lace swap to see if I can push back some of the pink.
Kudos for Nike and their quality check...NOT. Disposable written on the right dunk is taking a dive.

Sairo, can you specify what taking a dive means, or show pics?i really like these so Id like to see the problems.

Welp...until this morning, there was a /northern-lights subdirectory on the Select site, but it's gone now.

This release has me tired.

Sairo, can you specify what taking a dive means, or show pics?i really like these so Id like to see the problems.
Here you go. Call it OCD. I call it 'I want €5 back for this' lol.

Last edited:
I feel where you're coming from but outside this thread I lotterally haven't heard ANYONE talking about these. Even people that I know that we're looking forward to them were only doing so because they though it was s Yeezy. Once that NL name got dropped, their interest dropped along with it. I'm just being positive.
This. All efforts are being put toward dbs, they've moved on from these.

Highs should be an easy cop. They are all over ebay at prices around/lower than the pre-release Cali prices. And we all know how that went.

I don't know I think that's cool...the idea is to look like an old scratched up board with stickers on it.
No that part is cool. It's not aligned correct. The text in the right shoe isn't aligned correctly on the horizontal line. It's not a crisis, I just noticed it during unpacking.

No that part is cool. It's not aligned correct. The text in the right shoe isn't aligned correctly on the horizontal line. It's not a crisis, I just noticed it during unpacking.
Yeah I don't know, seems all right. If I get a pair I'll see how it looks.

Back
Top Bottom