2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Flight Club's pic:

@bananarama I mean this in the least offensive/confrontational way possible...but don't expect any help. The limited nature + hype for these is going to leave a LOT of people striking out tomorrow, so it's highly unlikely someone would be able to cop for themselves as well as help you out.

Like I said, no malice intended...but don't be surprised if no one lends a helping hand.
No problem, what u said it's just the truth so nothing to argue about!
wink.gif
 I knew probably noone gonna help but i asked anyway, i know i can sound "romantic" but i like to believe we're like a big family, even if i didnt expect nothing different than you or a very expensive hand! 
smile.gif

How many people will go after highs if they strike out on lows? Wonder if people in northern states go for highs more than lows.

I really think most members of this thread should be fine tomorrow, hype seems similar to black sweaters and those weren't impossible

I really think most members of this thread should be fine tomorrow, hype seems similar to black sweaters and those weren't impossible
... I didn't cop black sweaters.

Granted that was like a month after I got my springsteens and I was just kinda getting into kicks.

Damn, looks like I missed out on a lot of info.

Recap:

Air Mag dunks - INSTACOP.
All red lows - INSTACOP.
Royal/Black lows - INSTACOP.
White/Gum - INSTACOP.

LOL.

I really, REALLY, can't even explain how much love I have for Nike SB and the creativity that they put into their releases. Obviously, they're oversaturating to a point where a lot of stuff hit discount but they really do put a lot of creativity into everything. Wish EVERY aspect of Nike did this.

Idk man, I tried for both the black and gray on CNCPTS and failed....speaking of which does anyone know where or who I can get the crew neck from these days?

Looks like you'll need a password to access Premier's Select site tomorrow, likely to deter bot usage and early links/cart sessions.

I'm guessing they'll tweet a link to the landing page with the shoes and matching apparel, and you'll be prompted to enter the password they specify to enter the site.

Last edited:
Looks like you'll need a password to access Premier's Select site tomorrow, likely to deter bot usage and early links/cart sessions.

I'm guessing they'll tweet a link to the landing page with the shoes and matching apparel, and you'll be prompted to enter the password they specify to enter the site.
wait what???

thats kinda OD

Sounds like layers of security to just get a chance to get the shoes.

Next thing you know, we'll need two step verification with common access cards to get shoes.

Like I said, purely speculating how they could do the release "fairly" in their eyes...only based on the info I have.

Who knows if that's actually what they'll do.

Back
Top Bottom