2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The mag's and red lows look nice, everything else is an easy pass though.
I'm honestly surprised the haven't done a Columbia color way of the dunk low yet. I don't mind SB rehashing color ways as long as they at least try to slip REAL creativity in there most of the time with releases. I'm hoping that next years stuff won't be dominated by this rehashing train.
QFT

Damn, looks like I missed out on a lot of info.

Recap:

Air Mag dunks - INSTACOP.
All red lows - INSTACOP.
Royal/Black lows - INSTACOP.
White/Gum - INSTACOP.

LOL.

I really, REALLY, can't even explain how much love I have for Nike SB and the creativity that they put into their releases. Obviously, they're oversaturating to a point where a lot of stuff hit discount but they really do put a lot of creativity into everything. Wish EVERY aspect of Nike did this.

Nike over saturates every aspect, not just sb

Eh didn't like the concord dunks all that much and Columbias would just be some all white dunks it'd be pretty wack imo. I like the space jams only because the space jam XI is a top 3 favorite air jordan of all time for me

Not really interested in the lows but i NEED the highs come next Saturday 
smile.gif

If I ordered 2 pairs of those premier lows to come to the same address but for 2 different people you think they'll cancel the order? (different sizes and seperate paypal accounts, mine and my little brothers)

If I ordered 2 pairs of those premier lows to come to the same address but for 2 different people you think they'll cancel the order? (different sizes and seperate paypal accounts, mine and my little brothers)

You're anticipating having enough time to place 2 orders before they sell out?

whats the diff between the premier site and the premier select site? 

Shopify vs. Premier's checkout system.

I feel like I've given too much info in this thread.

Edit: looks like the Select site is back. Disregard my comments re: password protection.

Dammit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom