2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This look like a blazer to yall?

Last edited:
First time posting in here I think. Tough keeping up with this thread, but one of the best with helping people out. My recent pick ups off feebay. I didn't realize the midsoles on disposables were grey. Thought/wish they were white...

First time posting in here I think. Tough keeping up with this thread, but one of the best with helping people out. My recent pick ups off feebay. I didn't realize the midsoles on disposables were grey. Thought/wish they were white...

I thought they were gum. I want those pretty bad but I'll have to wait until 12.25

Is it just me or do P-Rod 8s actually look nice? The flash pack looks dope. Haven't liked a p-rod since the 2. Does anyone own a pair with the lunar? How are they?

Is it just me or do P-Rod 8s actually look nice? The flash pack looks dope. Haven't liked a p-rod since the 2. Does anyone own a pair with the lunar? How are they?
Nah, I thought they looked nice since they first came out but I haven't been able to talk myself into getting a pair. Maybe they'll sit like the 7's and go on deep discount.

Back
Top Bottom